Honored Contributor

Vanderpump Rules....3/2/15....with "news", spoilers, gossip - Shahs Of Sunset Also Returns

hi everyone and happy monday! hope everyone had a fantastic day and that you are ready to settle in for the evening. tonight is Vanderpump Rules night AND Shahs Of Sunset is premiering season 3 tonight. VP at 9pm et and SOS at 10pm et. GG and Reza are going to be on watch what happens live tonight with andy.

last weeks VP had 1.48 million viewers. is anyone around watching tonights shows? this is the last regular episode of the season......next week the reunion shows begin for VP. looks like it is the standard 2 part reunion AND a secrets revealed episode.

SEASON 3 EPISODE 18

"Dethroned"

/></p> <p> </p> <p><em>In the Season 3 finale, SUR’s annual photo shoot turns tense as <a rel=Tom Sandoval confronts Jax for stabbing him in the back. Katie forces Tom Schwartz to take action in their relationship, while Tom Sandoval and Ariana take their own relationship to a whole new level. While Stassi accepts Lisa's invitation to the restaurant's anniversary party, she finds returning to SUR more tense than nostalgic.

AIRED: Mar 2 9/8c

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Vanderpump Rules....3/2/15....with "news", spoilers, gossip - Shahs Of Sunset Also Returns

These guys on the show are so worried about their looks. I have a ton of gay guys as friends and I can honestly say they are no where near as vain as these guys are and a couple of them are drag queens.

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Vanderpump Rules....3/2/15....with "news", spoilers, gossip - Shahs Of Sunset Also Returns

And my goodness Jax is such a liar. He even lies when things have been taped.

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK
Super Contributor

I don't watch Vanderpump but I will watch the Shahs.

Have they cancelled the Miami H/Ws ?? They were my favorites. I know I'm the only one who likes them.

Esteemed Contributor

On 3/2/2015 OC FRESH said:

Have they cancelled the Miami H/Ws ?? They were my favorites. I know I'm the only one who likes them.

I will watch Shahs too. I am addicted to Reza. I also like Miami HWs. I think I just read that Lisa and Lenny were expecting a baby.

JFK
Honored Contributor

On 3/2/2015 Irshgrl31201 said:

I will watch Shahs too. I am addicted to Reza. I also like Miami HWs. I think I just read that Lisa and Lenny were expecting a baby.

i watch miami also.....but have not heard if they are coming back or not......rumors, yes......actual filming, no.

lisa and lenny ARE expecting a baby via a surrogate.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Super Contributor

Good for them! They were both so desperate to start a family.

ETA... my posts have so much blank space when I'm done typing. How do I get rid of it?

Esteemed Contributor

Good for them! They were both so desperate to start a family.

I know! I really like her!

JFK
Esteemed Contributor

Sunshine, your comment on the other thread totally made me laugh out loud.

JFK
Honored Contributor

Sunshine, your comment on the other thread totally made me laugh out loud.

LOL irish....i could not help it because i found the entire thing so ironic! {#emotions_dlg.laugh}