Contributor

spending drastically less with QVC...

with their new return policy of not refunding shipping charges. I've shopped for 20 years with them, but it's time for me to move on. Too expensive to return clothing when sizing is inconsistent.
Super Contributor

Re: spending drastically less with QVC...

You're not the only one.

Respected Contributor

Rising product prices AND off shore shipping rates means no sales.

Super Contributor

Same here OP.

Respected Contributor

I don't think they ever refunded the shipping charges.....unless you called CS first to complain about a problem or issue.....then shipping would be refunded AND they paid the postage back.

That's changed?

"People with closed hearts will always feel as though they are at war with the world." ~My friend Nancy
Honored Contributor

They've always refunded the original shipping if you returned an item within 30 days. They will not be doing that now.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

Have some skin care items on auto-delivery. Other than that, I’m done! Too many other online places to shop with where I don’t have to pay for trying on things that don’t fit and have to return.

Honored Contributor

The one thing I won't buy now is shoes because it is so easy for sizing to vary. I'm not so worried about the need to return clothes--now it is just the high cost of clothing that keeps me from ordering.

Respected Contributor

For me, purchasing from QVC has been shrinking annually for the past ten years. I am at the point in my life (retired) that my need for make up, clothing, shoes, jewelry, etc. has diminished. I am now on a mission to declutter and downsize my possessions. If I want or need something new to wear I would rather go to a B&M store to try it on before I purchase and most times I can something of a better quality on sale.

Occasionally I still may purchase something for gardening or the house, but again I pretty much have amassed everything I need.

Valued Contributor

There are a few things I will continue to buy, but not many. There are too many online retailers that offer rock bottom prices and free shipping. I've read some posts claiming they raised their prices to compensate for lower shipping, but don't know yet if it's true.