Honored Contributor

The Stephanie Plum gang is coming....................

Tricky Twenty-Two is coming soon-no set date yet. Used to be every June. We'll see. Meantime,

March 1st is Joe Morelli's birthday:

Happy birthday, Joe Morelli

Respected Contributor

Re: The Stephanie Plum gang is coming....................

I just got an email saying it will be released November 17.

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum
Honored Contributor

Thanks, lainey. I guess she switched to November-last year she did the same thing, right in time for Thanksgiving. Disappointing but something to look forward to.

Honored Contributor

I LOVE the Stephanie Plum novels .... and have read every one of them at least twice !!

Super Contributor

I have 13 or 14 of the series on cassette tapes. Listened a couple of times, but want to get them off my shelves. I guess I could put them on Craigslist.

Valued Contributor

When I read the first 9 - 10 books, I would laugh out loud. I remember being in an elevator reading (yes!) and laughing. A woman in the elevator saw what I was reading and said how much she loved the series. Much as I remember and treasure that laughter, I gave up by about book 13-ish. Same story told many times.

Honored Contributor

Yeah, that's what I love. Same stuff, same laughs, same people. That's what I fell in love with in the beginning-don't want it to change. Why would I? These books taught me how to laugh without a sound. I couldn't laugh out loud 'cause didn't want to wake DH, so I just learned to laugh silently. Sometimes I'd have to go 'undercover' but most times I could manage it. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Her last book Top Secret Twenty-One came out last November, that is usually when her new books come out now! I have read everyone of them, looking forward to the new one!Smile