Super Contributor

“No one will ever believe that both your hard drive and mine crashed within a week of each other.”

Did anyone REALLY believe them?

{#emotions_dlg.w00t}

Super Contributor

Re: “No one will ever believe that both your hard drive and mine crashed within a week of each other.”

POLITICAL THREAD. Typical. Smh

Super Contributor

Re: “No one will ever believe that both your hard drive and mine crashed within a week of each other.”

Super Contributor

Honored Contributor

I believe for every drop of rain that falls, a flower grows..

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Super Contributor

On 2/27/2015 Suziepeach said:

I believe for every drop of rain that falls, a flower grows..

lol!

Honored Contributor

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Super Contributor

So, who is this about? I'm always out of the loop. I haven't watched the news lately.

Honored Contributor

On 2/27/2015 LucyGoose said:

So, who is this about? I'm always out of the loop. I haven't watched the news lately.

If you want to find something that interests the OP, look on The Blaze.

A Thrill Of Hope The Weary World Rejoices
Respected Contributor

Deleted emails are bbbbaaaaacccckkkk.