Trusted Contributor

Priceless Iraqi Artifacts Destroyed by ISIS **discussion closed for commenting**

ISIS fighters are destroying symbols of pre-Islamic culture, including artifacts from the Assyrian Empire that are over 2,000 years old.

This makes me sick. Our world is being destroyed. I cannot believe these animals are thriving and multiplying on a daily basis.

I can't get the link to work..sorry

http://www.nbcnews.com/nightly-news/video/priceless-iraqi-artifacts-destroyed-by-isis-405129795627

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Priceless Iraqi Artifacts Destroyed by ISIS

That is terrible. I'm sorry, I can see no justification for something like that. Just awful.

Respected Contributor

this is disturbing.................but I'm more sickened by their slaughter of innocent people.......and slaughter in mass.............................raven

We're not in Kansas anymore ToTo
Respected Contributor

I read an article on this last night. I was sick to my stomach. ISIS will never win, but they're certainly going to do a lot of damage before they go down.

"Summer afternoon-summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." ~Henry James
Honored Contributor

On 2/27/2015 raven-blackbird said:

this is disturbing.................but I'm more sickened by their slaughter of innocent people.......and slaughter in mass.............................raven

ITA!

Honored Contributor

Sick bunch...

Honored Contributor

Just like in Egypt, when they were rioting they destroyed so many, many valuable historical relics.. I don't get it..

I should've posted earlier but I worry about all the innocent people first and foremost.

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Trusted Contributor

On 2/27/2015 terrier3 said:

ITA!

Well, Of course... ITA!

I wonder what happened to the hundreds of Christian, many women & children captured in Syria?

Respected Contributor

On 2/27/2015 Bestdressed said:
On 2/27/2015 terrier3 said:

ITA!

Well, Of course... ITA!

I wonder what happened to the hundreds of Christian, many women & children captured in Syria?

well they will probably end up like.........the 600 Iraqi prison inmates they slaughtered......or the 200 Sunni tribesmen they slaughtered.........the children will probably be sold into slavery....................................................raven

We're not in Kansas anymore ToTo
Trusted Contributor

I'm afraid the women will suffer more, then men they slaughtered.