Super Contributor

Keep Calm and Chill Out......... :)

I was reading the other threads and here's the facts.......if you're not violating policies you won't get banned and if somebody keeps reporting people they're the ones who's gonna get banned so keep calm and chill out........ It's just a chat board! Wink

Respected Contributor

Re: Keep Calm and Chill Out......... :)

Well, marijuana is legal in Alaska now

Super Contributor

On 2/25/2015 traveler said:

Well, marijuana is legal in Alaska now

Lol! But do you have Palm trees?

Esteemed Contributor

I don't understand a lot of the deleting of threads and posts. I find the differences interesting.

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust
Respected Contributor

This year it is so warm. furrondy.net is canceling events and the Iditarod moved to Fairbanks due to lack of snow. But no palm trees.

Regular Contributor

On 2/25/2015 Love Roses said:

I don't understand a lot of the deleting of threads and posts. I find the differences interesting.

Posters have reported so much, moaned and complained so much, bellyached so much, now that they finally got what they asked for...they are still reporting, complaining, moaning and bellyaching.

Honored Contributor

That picture looks so inviting!! I just came in from playing with my dog in the snow. Seasonably cold in my neck of the woods at 33 degrees. Not too bad, I'll take it.

This would make it perfect....a hunky guy serving me a frozen margarita. {#emotions_dlg.blush}{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Honored Contributor

Is that Fiji???? It's 70 in my neck of the woods.....no complaints...chillin like a villain....
Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Super Contributor

On 2/25/2015 Marmalade said:

Posters have reported so much, moaned and complained so much, bellyached so much, now that they finally got what they asked for...they are still reporting, complaining, moaning and bellyaching.

Who cares if they complain, if you're not doing anything wrong it doesn't matter. Just like its the criminals who don't want more police but the law abiding citizens are fine with police lol.

Regular Contributor

On 2/25/2015 jessa said:
On 2/25/2015 Marmalade said:

Who cares if they complain, if you're not doing anything wrong it doesn't matter. Just like its the criminals who don't want more police but the law abiding citizens are fine with police lol.

Swooshhhhhhh!