Honored Contributor

the real housewives of beverly hills.....2/24/15......with "news", spoilers, gossip

hello tuesday ladies! tonight is our beverly hills night.....is anyone around and watching? we are getting close to the end of the season and the reunion was filmed last friday. not many pictures or tweets, but it was supposedly grueling..... we still have a trip to take though......and we all know how the trips go, especially when they leave the country. LOL

also on tonight is the season finale of girlfriends guide to divorce. lisa rinna and dakota fanning are on watch what happens live tonight.

SEASON 5, EPISODE 15

"WELCOME TO AMSTERDAM"

/></p> <p> </p> <p> </p> <p><em>The ladies come together for <a rel=Yolanda’s scavenger hunt around Beverly Hills and are forced to put aside their differences and work together as teams. Embarking on a group trip to Amsterdam, several of the ladies attend David Foster's annual charity gala in Canada where Kim confronts Lisa Rinna over talking behind her back. When the women arrive in Amsterdam, more anger flares between the Richards sisters.

AIRED: Feb 24 9/8c
"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Re: the real housewives of beverly hills.....2/24/15......with "news", spoilers, gossip

that scavenger hunt was something ""different.""

...and as scheduled......the fighting is beginning on the plane BEFORE they even get to calgary and amsterdam!!!! kim is really on the defensive.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

Re: the real housewives of beverly hills.....2/24/15......with "news", spoilers, gossip

Kim is a freaking brat. She's upset that Lisa R didn't come to her, but she's going to act like that on a plane in front of everyone? Get over yourself!! She looked like an idiot, IMO.
Honored Contributor

now she is going to go off on kyle!

yolanda and david sure did raise a lot of money for their charity!!!!

Respected Contributor

And it looks like next week she's tearing into LisaR about Harry! She's derailed, y'all. It's official.
Honored Contributor

I watched The Voice....but I'll catch the show later. This season went by quickly IMO. Are there going to be any other real housewives seasons coming up soon? Anyone know?

Honored Contributor

i wonder what that kim/lisa/harry fight is about?

colliemom, not sure which city is coming back next, but it has to be at least one of them. atlanta AND beverly hills are almost done.....only about a month or so left for episodes and reunion shows. i know that SHAHS is starting back the beginning of march.

Honored Contributor

brandi is obsessing about her ex again.....she just cant let it go.....

http://www.allabouttrh.com/brandi-glanville-reveals-eddie-cibrian-cheated-leann-rimes-proof/?utm_sou...

Honored Contributor

On 2/24/2015 sunshine45 said:

i wonder what that kim/lisa/harry fight is about?

colliemom, not sure which city is coming back next, but it has to be at least one of them. atlanta AND beverly hills are almost done.....only about a month or so left for episodes and reunion shows. i know that SHAHS is starting back the beginning of march.

I read that Kim tells Lisa R. that her husband Harry has cheated on her. That's why they get into a fight. Thanks for the info about the upcoming shows.

Honored Contributor

I ended up watching the repeat and thought the show was pretty boring. Yo and David's event was very cool.

In next week's episode it shows Kyle running. I guess from Lisa R. and Kim's fight?