Respected Contributor

Ourtime dot com commercial....

The guy at the end of the commercial that says "he got a flirt in the first 10 minutes" is so irritating. I watch the ID channel all the time and this commercial is on constantly. I can't stand that guy. He looks so full of himself. I keep trying to remember he is just an actor. LOL

Valued Contributor

Re: Ourtime dot com commercial....

i think he's cute. he seems to be blushing to me, not full of himself.

"If I am not for myself, who will be for me? But if I am only for myself, who am I? If not now, when?" Hillel
Respected Contributor

On 2/24/2015 evelomaddict said:

i think he's cute. he seems to be blushing to me, not full of himself.

It comes out wrong to me for some reason. I can't stand the way he says it. I cringe everytime it is on. I am usually not paying attention to the tv in order to change the channel when it comes on, and then I here his voice everytime and it gets my attention (not in a good way). LOL Maybe he sounds like someone I don't like? I'll have to think about that.

Super Contributor

I don't think he's anywhere NEAR as creepy or irritating as the older commercial with the woman saying that the guy said he loved her ""really quick"".

Eww

Honored Contributor

All those people on that commercial are smarmy. I can't imagine being so desperate that any of them would appeal to anyone.
Respected Contributor

On 2/24/2015 occasional rain said: All those people on that commercial are smarmy. I can't imagine being so desperate that any of them would appeal to anyone.

Occasional rain, I learned a new word. I have never heard the word smarmy before and had to look it up. That is the perfect word! Like they say, you learn something new everyday. LOL Thanks!

Valued Contributor

I think he is REALLY GOOD LOOKING ....
Fighting for them.( formerly EMTHeart)
https://www.facebook.com/ChicagoAnimalCareandControl/?hc_ref=ARQABXWGU0QxJ8S0etv9UWoAqEOZu1NXSKeSB0FeztlSRyGYWx17U1XqY_nz92D_IGQ

Super Contributor

He is a fairly good looking guy but that ""I got my first flirt"" does sound doofy - like he's never had a date in his life.

And if you notice all the people in that commercial are pretty good looking anyway.

Honored Contributor

Why? Actor or not; he's a good looking guy and I never get tired of looking at good looking guys in my age group.

Respected Contributor

I see them all as rather attractive (men/women) in that commerical and am positive they are paid actors and selected based on that attractiveness. All the women have long hair and are very thin.

I don't see it as realistic from the 50+ people I know that go on dating sites. My BIL comes to mind...he is only looking for hook ups with women 30ish or so. And he is ugly compared to that good looking guy they have in this commerical. Yet he gets a new woman on board (a flirt) easily and has a revolving door of them. Go figure....so it's really not hard for me to believe a well groomed/thin/attractive mid age man like this actor would get flirts in less then 10mins LOL!