Respected Contributor

Does anybody else never watch award shows? I just look at the fashions the next day !

When I was little I watched Miss America type of pageants with my mother (she was a model when she was younger and loved all the glam), watched the country type award shows years ago but now I seem to never watch them. But, my boss and I sit and scan through all the fashions the next day ! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Honored Contributor

Re: Does anybody else never watch award shows? I just look at the fashions the next day !

Add me to that list minky.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Regular Contributor

Re: Does anybody else never watch award shows? I just look at the fashions the next day !

I'm not one bit interested in the award shows and never have been.

Honored Contributor

I will watch the Grammy's only.

Respected Contributor

Hi gals, I think in the "old days" the shows were so important because that was how we knew who won what, etc. Now it is streaming live on my homepage so there is no real suspense if I really want to know.

My husband says it would be impossible for me to sit still that long - the only way we can watch a movie is to literally go to a theater as I am up and down, up and down, doing things all the time.

Honored Contributor

I'll be watching ""Downton Abbey"".

Honored Contributor

I'll watch the CMA's...religiously...thats about it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Trusted Contributor

I love the awards.
Honored Contributor

In the past it used to be that Hollywood set the tone for fashion and even though the show dragged on and was boring, a lot of folks, like me, watched to watch to see what all the top celebrities were wearing........now it seems to be all about who can show the most skin...And there are very few of the current movies that I've seen or even had a desire to see.....So I no longer watch the Academy Awards.

If I get curious and want to see who won, or what was worn, I will check online tomorrow

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

I have no interest.