Honored Contributor

I think I'm done with The View

With the departure of Rosie O., and now the endless stream of boring nobodies, I've had enough. Nicole Wallace is the only one who is watchable.

Honored Contributor

Re: I think I'm done with The View

I deleted my Season Pass yesterday. Once again (for like the third or fourth time since the show began) - I'm out.

There is this one lady that they seem to have on a lot, as a sub-host. She's quite lovely and all but I just cannot take one minute of her. I believe her name is Michelle Williams, or something like that. Have no idea who she is/was outside of this show, but I just don't do obnoxious, loud, over-talky, and interrupty.

Trusted Contributor

I agree. I always liked Rosie O but I didn't realize how bad the show would get after she left. Whoopie is doing a lousy job as moderator which is disappointing to someone who has always been a fan. Rosie P is so obviously just reciting information that's been handed to her at the last minute.

It's always a victory for me when I remember why I entered a room.
Honored Contributor

On 2/19/2015 chickenbutt said:

I deleted my Season Pass yesterday. Once again (for like the third or fourth time since the show began) - I'm out.

There is this one lady that they seem to have on a lot, as a sub-host. She's quite lovely and all but I just cannot take one minute of her. I believe her name is Michelle Williams, or something like that. Have no idea who she is/was outside of this show, but I just don't do obnoxious, loud, over-talky, and interrupty.

I know who you mean and agree she is obnoxious. They also have that Cristela person on a lot and all she does is cackle.

The show was better sans Whoopie and Rosie P. Starting over with Rosie O. and Nicolle Wallace would have been a good new beginning for the show. But that's not happening.{#emotions_dlg.mellow}

Honored Contributor

On 2/19/2015 adelle38 said:

I agree. I always liked Rosie O but I didn't realize how bad the show would get after she left. Whoopie is doing a lousy job as moderator which is disappointing to someone who has always been a fan. Rosie P is so obviously just reciting information that's been handed to her at the last minute.

I agree completely.

Trusted Contributor

Whoopie needs to take a time out. She always seems to have an attitude and her mannerisms are so exaggerated when she does not like or agree with a guest/host.

I thought Rosie O did a great job...but I do not watch it much unless they have a good guest featured.

Respected Contributor

I jumped ship from them a long time ago.

Esteemed Contributor

I used to enjoy Whoopi a great deal, but I agree that something has gone awry with her. She doesn't seem to be enjoying the job. I did not like Rosie O at all, so her departure doesn't bother me, and Rosie Perez seems completely out of place on that show.

Time to just hang the whole thing up and start over with something completely new.

Trusted Contributor

I haven't watched in I don't know how long, but IMHO the show is done.

Honored Contributor

ABC dealt the death blow when they terminated Barbara Walters and Bill Geddie ... they could have saved it, IMO, but now it's beyond repair. {#emotions_dlg.thumbdown}