Respected Contributor

Mr. Rebates Has Been Lowered Again for QVC

Ugh. Over the holidays, QVC's rebate was lowered from 5% to 4%. I just logged in a few minutes ago with the intent to make a purchase and it has gone down to 3%.

{#emotions_dlg.sad}

"Summer afternoon-summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." ~Henry James
Honored Contributor

Re: Mr. Rebates Has Been Lowered Again for QVC

on ebates it is at 2%

extrabux is at 3%

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

5% on BeFrugal and Top Cash Back. You can also use the 110% rate guarantee from ShopAtHome and get 5.5% back.

Respected Contributor

I guess QVC has to pay for that new shipping policy somehow. I'm disappointed, though, as the previous 5% which was in effect for a long time, was a real incentive for me to shop with QVC.

"Summer afternoon-summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." ~Henry James
Trusted Contributor

A couple stores where I shop online have dropped ALL the cash back offers. {#emotions_dlg.mad}

They have started their own "rewards" programs, but they just aren't as good....and you have to spend your rewards at their stores. {#emotions_dlg.sneaky}

Honored Contributor

I just wish I'd known about Mr Rebates back when I spent a lot of money at the Q.
Honored Contributor

I don't know how long you have been with mrrebates, but the rebate% change all the time. Usually a couple times a year. QVC and other stores as well, have bonus%. I have received 8% at times with QVC. Some stores will go up to even 10 to 12% for a few weeks, then go back down.

3 to 4% is their normal %. QVC is always low, and I have shopped with mrrebates for 4 years.

Keep checking, I bet it will go up around April!

Respected Contributor

On 2/4/2015 shoekitty said:

I don't know how long you have been with mrrebates, but the rebate% change all the time. Usually a couple times a year. QVC and other stores as well, have bonus%. I have received 8% at times with QVC. Some stores will go up to even 10 to 12% for a few weeks, then go back down.

3 to 4% is their normal %. QVC is always low, and I have shopped with mrrebates for 4 years.

I've been a Mr. Rebates member for a few years now, and every time I've used it for QVC, it's been at 5%. The only time I ever saw it lowered is around the holidays in December, 2014. Maybe I've just missed the fluctuations and never knew they were happening.

Super Contributor

HSN is currently 5%.

Honored Contributor

On 2/4/2015 shoekitty said:

Thank you. I didn't think I was going crazy. LOL When it was lowered to 4% and was brought up on the boards I posted that at one point it was 3% but some seemed to think that wasn't true. I started to doubt myself but I was positive I remembered that.