Super Contributor

Do you remember exactly what vaccines you've had as a child.

I really don't know for sure.

***Commenting Is Closed For This Discussion***

Honored Contributor

Re: Do you remember exactly what vaccines you've had as a child.

Good record keeping helps.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor

No idea. Whatever ones we had to have. I distinctly remember going to get them because I hated getting shots. We were always vaccinated with everything.

Honored Contributor

I think my mother followed whatever directives my pediatrician 'recommended', plus I travelled a lot so there were more vaccinations on top of those domestic ones.......

Honored Contributor

i have had everything that was available at the time.......i have all of my records and a mark on my arm to prove at least one. LOL

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

I have no idea. We went to the doctor regularly, so I assume I got all the required vaccinations.

I know I had mumps as a child. I had chicken pox as a child.

I know I have not had a tetanus booster. I definitely have not had the hepatitis vaccine.

Honored Contributor

Had everything I was required to. So did my son. It was required, you had to. We did ok for the most part.

I remember the sugar cube too at school.

Honored Contributor

I have no clue. I have had the mumps, chicken pox and measles. Had the measles in high school.

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

Interesting question, as I was thinking about that the other day. I have no idea. I know I got a bunch of them but then I figured out (remember, I was just a kid) that if I didn't bring the paper home for her to sign I didn't have to get another shot. She would never know the difference, as I was the oldest.

I think I had most of the regular stuff like measles and such. Most kids did, back then. I also had whooping cough. I don't think there was a vaccine for that back then anyway. That was kind of brutal. Always had upper respiratory problems.

But I would have no way of knowing which ones I got and which ones I didn't. I just hated shots and was so pleased with myself that I figured out how to avoid more of them. Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

I have my kids little "booklets" with shot records, height and weights through toddler years in the safe deposit box. And a copy of their latest "blue" card.