Respected Contributor

Carrie Underwood Didn't Look Pregnant

Just a few minutes ago on the pre-game show, Carrie U. was on stage singing a song about this year's Super Bowl with the Sea Hawks/Patriots. She did not have a baby bump. I thought she wasn't due until April.

Did anyone notice this?

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Super Contributor

Re: Carrie Underwood Didn't Look Pregnant

Who is she? Is she pregnant?

Valued Contributor

On 2/1/2015 FluffyCat said:

Who is she? Is she pregnant?

Carrie Underwood and yes she's pregnant

Respected Contributor

Carrie is a very popular C&W singer and has done a few cross-over songs.

Respected Contributor

She also won American Idol.
Super Contributor

I wasn't watching at the time but heard the opening song in the commercial. It's the NFL Sunday night football song and her performance was taped before the season began. They used it every Sunday night and just change the song each week for the teams playing. She recorded the song for the Super Bowl. Carrie is very pregnant and due in the spring.

Respected Contributor

See all images
<h2 class=" b_entityTitle">Carrie Underwood</h2>
  • Carrie Marie Underwood is an American singer, songwriter, and actress. She rose to fame as the winner of the fourth season of American Idol in 2005. Underwood has since become one of the most prominent mainstream recording artists in the music industry, setting and breaking several records throughout her career. Her achievements led her to be inducted into the Grand Ole Opry in 2008 and into the Oklahoma Music Hall of Fame in 2009. She has won a vast array of awards, including six Grammy Awards, sixteen Billboard Music Awards, eleven Academy of Country Music Awards and eight American Music Awards, along with being nominated for a Golden Globe Award for Best Original Song.
Respected Contributor

JustJules - I suspected as much but wasn't sure. I guess you can tell I'm not a big football fan.

Super Contributor

Pre-recorded...
Honored Contributor

She has a new 'American Girl' commercial....didn't look like her @ all. Can't put my finger on it...can makeup make that much of a difference? (Bottom 2 photos were taken several yrs ago...top 3, American Girl campaign). Looks...different. Is it my imagination? She almost looks sad...where's the sparkle in the eye?!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic