Honored Contributor

BILL COSBY STEPPING UP SECURITY

I just heard on the news that the number of protesters are increasing and becoming more aggressive. {#emotions_dlg.unsure}

He is increasing security and even now has more than one chauffeured van to confuse people as to which vehicle he is in! {#emotions_dlg.crying}

Run, Bill .... Run ....... {#emotions_dlg.devil2}

Honored Contributor

Re: BILL COSBY STEPPING UP SECURITY

Is he still claiming he is innocent?

Super Contributor

Probably a good idea....that way no one will be able to give HIM the ol' slip.....
Esteemed Contributor

I watched an interview with Roseanne Barr. She said that the allegations about Cosby surprise nobody because they're true.

"We've all heard it for a long time, and it surprises nobody," explained Barr. a fellow comedian who, like Cosby, became a TV superstar in the 1980s with a eponymous family sitcom. "Like every woman in Hollywood -- there's hardly any hairdressers or waitresses or working women who don't know somebody... we all know women who know somebody if not [someone] who [went] through it themselves with Bill Cosby."

I believe her.

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Esteemed Contributor

I absolutely believe her. She has nothing to gain by making it up.

Esteemed Contributor

He needs to protect his person.

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust
Honored Contributor

Boo hoo.
Esteemed Contributor

Does anyone think that justice will be served?

I suppose it could be but I somehow doubt it.

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Honored Contributor

On 1/31/2015 sunala said:

Does anyone think that justice will be served?

I suppose it could be but I somehow doubt it.

The man cares about his reputation and career --both are ruined -- so justice of a sort:/

Respected Contributor

People scoff at the concept of karma, but this goes to show that what goes around definitely comes around, no matter how old you are. It's sad that he has to go through this in his 80s, but it's coming up because he must deal with it. He needs to do some serious soul-searching, confront his demons, and apologize to his victims and the public. People are forgiving, so if he's honest about his past, gets the appropriate help, I have no doubt that he can continue with his career with a clear conscience.
"Summer afternoon-summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." ~Henry James