Esteemed Contributor

Just heard on Inside Edition that she'tdoesn't want her baby that a surrogate had. And doesn't have her name has mother.

Super Contributor
I can not understand your last sentence....
Honored Contributor

Yes, this happened at least a year ago. Her husband and she are divorcing...he was using the child as a way to get child support out of her...at the same time her ex-husband was trying to get full custody of she and his child and get child support as well as alimony if I recall correctly. The final papers had not been signed between she... her second husband and whomever they were going thru for the child...so she may have an out. Do not quote me exactly...but this is how I remember it. The two husbands were communicating & plotting their actions together as well... thinking 2 men going at her at the same time might influence the public if not a judge...I think?

eta: They did not use her eggs so this adds another layer to the whole mess.

TMZ:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Honored Contributor

Story from US Magazine: LINK

Super Contributor

Isn't she the one who also has had several abortions? Never have liked that woman.

Frequent Contributor

I have never heard anything about any abortion.

Don't know any particulars about this baby but I think it may have been of a sperm from her husband but not her egg. I can see how this would have been a difficult decision when they split if the baby was his and not her's biologically. It may hot be as simple as it would seem. I think thar both husbands really wanted her to support them. What a mess.

Honored Contributor
On 1/29/2015 Lottina said:

Don't know any particulars about this baby but I think it may have been of a sperm from her husband but not her egg. I can see how this would have been a difficult decision when they split if the baby was his and not her's biologically. It may hot be as simple as it would seem. I think thar both husbands really wanted her to support them. What a mess.

YEP...

Super Contributor

Why did she pretend to want a child in the first place! Just because her marriage fell apart means she no longer wants to be the mother? She only wants to protect her money. Her marriage was a sham and she is a terrible person.

Super Contributor

She has admitted to having them.

Super Contributor
On 1/29/2015 Cattitude said:

She has admitted to have them.

Many women have THEM. So what?