Super Contributor

Adam Lambert just keeps getting better!

Any Adam Lambert fans following him with Queen? I've always loved Queen and Adam is perfect to step into the huge shoes of Freddie Mercury. Amazing reviews and he's even won over a lot of the Freddie purists. He's also getting more beautiful, if that could be possible! Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Adam Lambert just keeps getting better!

I agree he is a great addition to the group. I was wondering did he win or was he runner up?

Respected Contributor

He has grown and matured in a really good way since his AI days.....best thing to happen to Adam was coming in 2nd...had he won I doubt the contract deal would have allowed him to pursue his career down this current path with Queen.

Super Contributor

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nMpJ5UWvX3w&index=5&list=RDSkhyY8-Mmd0

Adam is extremely popular in Europe, Asia, etc. I remember Simon saying they were looking for an international star and thought they had found that with Adam. This is Queen and Adam performing New Year's Eve at London's Big Ben celebration. Adam made the decision to leave RCA over creative differences. He said he was scared, but followed his heart. Warner Brothers was waiting and signed him the next day. His third album with Warner Bros is due out in April! Can't wait. As you can tell, I love this guy! Best voice/entertainer in music today.

Respected Contributor

April...did you see him recently on AI as a judge?.....he was awesome...he also sang his AI audtion song again.

Honored Contributor

We saw him last summer and thought he was fabulous. I've always been a fan of his but my husband was neutral. It took only one number for him to realize just how talented Adam is.

Super Contributor

Yes, I saw him on AI. If he's on tv, I am there! LOL. I am hoping he comes back and does another tour with Queen in the states. They didn't come to the South last year so I didn't get to see them. I did see him when he did his world wide solo tour after his first album. He is the only singer I know who sounds better live and he has such a connection with the audience. Born to be onstage.

Respected Contributor

On 1/28/2015 aprildreams said:

Yes, I saw him on AI. If he's on tv, I am there! LOL. I am hoping he comes back and does another tour with Queen in the states. They didn't come to the South last year so I didn't get to see them. I did see him when he did his world wide solo tour after his first album. He is the only singer I know who sounds better live and he has such a connection with the audience. Born to be onstage.

They came to Dallas last July.

Super Contributor

I saw him with Queen in Vegas last July. It was a magical night of entertainment. I've been following them on the European tour of late. So glad he left RCA who did not do much to promote his music. I see some of these minimal talents reigning at the top of the charts, and then I see someone like Adam who gets little recognition from the big time. I hope this tour with Queen opens people's eyes as to how phenomenal and versatile he is. As far as I am concerned, he can do no wrong. I have an eclectic taste in music, but with Adam, he can sing anything. Am anxious to hear her new single to be released in April.

Respected Contributor

Love Adam! I have all his CDs. One of my very favorites is Mad World!!! The night he sang it on American Idol was out of this world!! He's super gorgeous and has one of the best voices I've heard! Also, I don't know of anyone else who has his range, the ability to enunciate a song's words, and a perfect ear to be on-key!