Honored Contributor

Now the Patriots are saying....

Per MSN - the patriots are saying that after the balls were checked by the officials the person who was in charge of them placed them out on the field and then left them and went to the bathroom - that anyone could have gotten into them. Do they really think that anyone - except their diehard fans - are going to fall for this ?

Honored Contributor

Re: Now the Patriots are saying....

I do, right now the inspection process has been thoroughly vetted. This is beginning to sound like a huge case of sour grapes, lol.

Trusted Contributor

yes, lots of people don't like NE or BB so they would stoop to anything to make them look bad. Smells like a set-up to me

I'm done with P.C. Just say what you mean and mean what you say. It's easier.
Honored Contributor

Fox sports is reporting that a stadium attendant took the checked balls from the official's room into another room in the stadium before taking them to the field. There is apparently video showing what happened and now it's a question of finding out why it was done.
Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Respected Contributor

On 1/27/2015 mochachino said:

yes, lots of people don't like NE or BB so they would stoop to anything to make them look bad. Smells like a set-up to me

With good reason NE has a history of cheating.

Considering Tom Brady cheated on his pregnant girlfriend I don't see how he should be considered a shining example of a Sportsmanship.

Honored Contributor

They had quite the send-off the other day. Should be quite a game.

Honored Contributor

I mentioned before....minimum-wagedstadium attendant probably has 3 kids...and their college education to MIT/Harvard is paid for 100%. (Wink).

Valued Contributor

First, there are many people who don't like the Patriots, many because of jealousy. Second, no other team had their footballs checked after the game. It doesn't happen. It only happened in this case because one player from the opposing team made an accusation. Who knows the inflation status of any other team's footballs? For all we know, it could be common to have some of the footballs test at a lower pressure if checked after the game.

Definitely sounds like someone is DESPERATELY looking for an outside excuse for blowing a game so badly.

Honored Contributor

On 1/27/2015 Caravaggio said:

With good reason NE has a history of cheating.

Considering Tom Brady cheated on his pregnant girlfriend I don't see how he should be considered a shining example of a Sportsmanship.

The cheating is an urban myth, dunno why it continues to persist, lol.

Respected Contributor

On 1/27/2015 guatmum said:

First, there are many people who don't like the Patriots, many because of jealousy. Second, no other team had their footballs checked after the game. It doesn't happen. It only happened in this case because one player from the opposing team made an accusation. Who knows the inflation status of any other team's footballs? For all we know, it could be common to have some of the footballs test at a lower pressure if checked after the game.

Definitely sounds like someone is DESPERATELY looking for an outside excuse for blowing a game so badly.

Jealousy? who is jealous of the Patriots?