Honored Contributor

For all the Singles Ladies... (myself included)

...who DON'T want someone to "Put a Ring on It" (sorry, Beyonce):

Relationship with Freedom T-Shirt
{#emotions_dlg.laugh} {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}
Esteemed Contributor

Re: For all the Singles Ladies... (myself included)

I love it

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Honored Contributor

On 1/26/2015 betteb said:

I love it

Trusted Contributor

So funny because I said this type of thing to my hair stylist. There's so much freedom when you're not in a relationship.
Read it! New England Journal of Medicine—May 21, 2020
Universal Masking in Hospitals in the Covid-19 Era

“We know that wearing a mask outside health care facilities offers little, if any, protection from infection.
Respected Contributor

Good for you.

Honored Contributor

Perfect!

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Valued Contributor

That Beyonce song just popped into my head

Hey you, get off of my cloud...
Esteemed Contributor

I guess for the single women out there it is a new and different way to look at it.

Honored Contributor

I don't think anyone should have to justify to anyone else their lifestyle decisions. If you want to be married , you should get married if you want to be single then that is no ones business but yours. Same for gay or divorced or anything else.

As a married person I can say that I do - at times - envy the freedom my single friends have - just as they , at times, envy the companionship married women have. Nothing is ever 100% perfect.

Esteemed Contributor

Every time I'm asked why I never remarried, I tell people "because I never found a man good enough for me!" Which is mostly true... I found one, but unfortunately it was at the wrong time in my life and it wouldn't have worked. If I had met him at a different time, I think we could have been very happy together.

Now I'm too set in my ways... I don't answer to anyone, I do what I want, when I want, and if I want, within reason of course. That may sound selfish to some, but the point is, I don't HAVE to ask anyone about anything if I choose not to. It would take a very special man to be able to live with me now! {#emotions_dlg.laugh}{#emotions_dlg.lol}