Respected Contributor

Remember the Do you store food and water thread?

YUP!

Honored Contributor

Re: Remember the Do you store food and water thread?

I imagine right now many wish they did. Yikes...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Super Contributor

The East Coast folks living in a major storm prone areas should keep extra food and water. Hurricane, blizzards....etc. What's the big deal? It's just common sense here in the Midwest with tornadoes and snow storms, we just provision, and hunker down! Geez!

Super Contributor

On 1/26/2015 madcity411 said:

The East Coast folks living in a major storm prone areas should keep extra food and water. Hurricane, blizzards....etc. What's the big deal? It's just common sense here in the Midwest with tornadoes and snow storms, we just provision, and hunker down! Geez!

It's common sense for us east coasters too! We get bad winters. We're not stupid!

Esteemed Contributor

LOL! I have several friends in those states taking pictures of the empty grocery store aisles and putting them up on FB today.

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK
Valued Contributor

We got the food and water. The best investment we have made is the full house generator. So we are snug as a bug in a rug at the NJ shore. The only one concerned is the dog. He is worried about his bathroom conditions when he gets up tomorrow.

Esteemed Contributor

On 1/26/2015 TaxyLady said:

We got the food and water. The best investment we have made is the full house generator. So we are snug as a bug in a rug at the NJ shore. The only one concerned is the dog. He is worried about his bathroom conditions when he gets up tomorrow.

Aww... poor little guy. He is hoping you will get out there and shovel him a proper place! lol!

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK
Valued Contributor

On 1/26/2015 Irshgrl31201 said:

Aww... poor little guy. He is hoping you will get out there and shovel him a proper place! lol!

He has reason to worry. lol

Respected Contributor

For those who live in climates where you can't take the dogs outdoors some suggest Fresh Patch. It's like turf delivered in a big pizza box. Your dog can use it from one to two weeks.

_____ ,,,^ ._. ^,,,_____
Honored Contributor

I have a niece that has a dog that has never, ever gone outside to do his business. She brought him to a backyard barbecue and had to put a pee pad down for him.....