Super Contributor

Anybody Planning on Seeing "50 Shades"?

I haven't read the book(s), but I do know what they are about. But there has been such hype over this story, that it has piqued my curiosity, and I just might go to see it when it opens on Valentine's Day.

Will you see it?

Super Contributor

Re: Anybody Planning on Seeing ""50 Shades""?

not in the theatre. Not sure it can be as graphic as the books, lol. would have to be an x rating if that was the case. The Christian in the movie, is not how I pictured him in the book. He looks a little wussy. I will wait for dvd from the library.

Esteemed Contributor

No

Respected Contributor

I really don't know much about it. A lady on the bus sitting in front of me was reading it and I was reading it over her shoulder. I might just to see what the fuss is all about.

Honored Contributor

I read two of the books. Never got around to the third one. I'll see it at the theater if it plays at the one where I have movie passes. If not, then I won't see it until it hits Netflix or TV.
Honored Contributor

I'm undecided. I did read all three books. Liked the first two...the third...not so much. But as for the movie, I'm not impressed with what I've seen of the male lead. Just not my type, and not as I pictured him while reading the books.
Respected Contributor

Probably not.

Honored Contributor

On 1/24/2015 Pqfan said:

I really don't know much about it. A lady on the bus sitting in front of me was reading it and I was reading it over her shoulder.{#emotions_dlg.blush} I might just to see what the fuss is all about.{#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

Pqfan, not a lot of fussing will be going on.. wink wink wink. I'll watch when it comes on cable.
Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Honored Contributor

Not until it comes on cable.
Honored Contributor

On 1/24/2015 chrystaltree said: Not until it comes on cable.

Same here.