Respected Contributor

Set your DVR Saturday night, your crunch is hosting and is musical guest on SNL this weekend, omg omg can you even stand it!

If there is ANYONE here that doesnt know croemie's crunch is the hunky handsome

Blake Shelton! {#emotions_dlg.tt1}

Respected Contributor
I have never heard it called a "crunch." Enjoy watching, Croemer!
Honored Contributor
On 1/23/2015 FUTURE said: I have never heard it called a "crunch." Enjoy watching, Croemer!

Maybe it's because Croemer would hug him to pieces if she could get her hands on him. {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Valued Contributor

Croemie and Blakie sitting in a tree...

Respected Contributor

Crush just sounds so hopeless

Honored Contributor

Hey Croemer! Since you have your own thread, I just wanted to offer you a belated Happy Birthday!

I missed it Sunday because I'd not been feeling well and wasn't on the computer that has my diaries (and I CRS without that!) so I missed the day and, every day since, I think about it and wanted to say something.

Anyhoo, Happy Happy Birthday to Youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!

Valued Contributor
On 1/23/2015 chickenbutt said:

Hey Croemer! Since you have your own thread, I just wanted to offer you a belated Happy Birthday!

I missed it Sunday because I'd not been feeling well and wasn't on the computer that has my diaries (and I CRS without that!) so I missed the day and, every day since, I think about it and wanted to say something.

Anyhoo, Happy Happy Birthday to Youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!

Oh no, I missed croemer's special day? chickenbutt, looks like both of us missed it, so I'm offering my belated wishes too!

OT, hope you're feeling better chickenbutt! Also thanks for the suggestion on watching Cold Justice (I think that's what it's called?).

Ok, croemer, have fun swinging in the tree with Blake LOL

Respected Contributor

Swingin in tree with Blake... K -I -S -S -I -N -G {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Was there a BD thread Ms Croemie?, I missed your day too. Happy Birthday Croem, I hope you had a nice day.

Chickiebutt, I hope you feel better really soon. I think about you often when I am in the kitchen, might be the breadboards!! I got some cool measuring cups and they actually made me think of you ha! Feel better...

Honored Contributor

Did you see Blake S play Whisper Challenge with Jimmy Fallon?

Honored Contributor

DVR is set...wouldn't miss my guy.

How the heck did ya'll know it was my birthday Sunday??? I love you guys for knowing some how? Kisses to you all and TY for the Blake reminder.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**