Esteemed Contributor

Did anyone see this? A woman who drinks air freshener and another woman who "stretches her neck" by wearing rings around her neck........

{#emotions_dlg.scared}

Esteemed Contributor

Re: My Strange Addiction YIKES

Double

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Trusted Contributor

Hmmm .... Hmmm ... Good!
Valued Contributor

eeeeeewwwwwwwwwy
Valued Contributor

how many calories in Glade?
Valued Contributor

Wow! I missed her (I bet she never has bad breath), but I saw the episode tonight about the woman who is married to a carnival ride! Unfortunately, I missed the beginning so I missed how they "met" and why she fell in love with him. She calls him Bruce, he is unassembled and lives in her backyard, she has candlelight dinners with him and sleeps in one his trailers. She lives somewhere where it is legal to have a ride in your backyard. She can even assemble him (her plan once she has the money) and charge people to ride (I don't know if that is her plan or not). She seems to be an otherwise pretty normal person. Takes all kinds to make the world (and Bruce!)go round :-)
Valued Contributor

On 1/22/2015 sylviahomeatlast said: how many calories in Glade?
ROFL Sylvia! Good question :-D. And I like your Wordsworth quote. So appropriate for the times we live in. Makes one stop and think.
Esteemed Contributor

On 1/22/2015 mewsmomtoo said: Wow! I missed her (I bet she never has bad breath), but I saw the episode tonight about the woman who is married to a carnival ride! Unfortunately, I missed the beginning so I missed how they "met" and why she fell in love with him. She calls him Bruce, he is unassembled and lives in her backyard, she has candlelight dinners with him and sleeps in one his trailers. She lives somewhere where it is legal to have a ride in your backyard. She can even assemble him (her plan once she has the money) and charge people to ride (I don't know if that is her plan or not). She seems to be an otherwise pretty normal person. Takes all kinds to make the world (and Bruce!)go round :-)

So she can charge people to ride her husband??{#emotions_dlg.laugh}{#emotions_dlg.devil2}{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Honored Contributor

THIS one even I can't watch!
Super Contributor

When I watched the lady spraying room spray in her mouth... I actually felt like throwing up and had to change the channel.. I can not believe she is not violently sick from this toxic habit... as for the neck ring lady.... I feel sorry for her. Not a great way to spend your life. She is young now... but as she gets older.... She is going to end up with neck issues... which I already have and it is very very debilitating and painful. I wish she would get some mental help mentally to stop with this crazy neck stretching.