Super Contributor

A little Kris Kardashian "dirt" Only if you are interested....

A Kris Jenner date with 33-year-old boyfriend Corey Gamble has fans of the star excited to see where their relationship might lead this weekend. There is even news that with Jenner’s divorce from Bruce being finalized just before Christmas, the “Keeping Up with the Kardashians” matriarch might be considering changing her last name in the near future. Radar Online News reports this Sunday, Dec. 21, 2014, that Kris seemed both happy and proud to flaunt her new man candy at a recent celebrity wedding.

Kris Jenner date 33: Is Corey Gamble Kris' new love? Sources say the two are close
YouTube Media Screenshot

She has moved on quickly, as Kris Jenner’s date, 33-year-old Corey Gamble, appears to be the one the reality TV star has all her affection for nowadays. Jenner took her new boyfriend to be her companion at Lance Bass’ wedding this Saturday night, and both she and Gamble were all smiles for most of the evening. With the star’s divorce from patriarch Bruce Jenner officially finalized earlier this week, it seems Kris was ready to let her hair down and celebrate with Gamble.

Many fans of “Keeping Up with the Kardashians” are probably already aware, but Kris is 59 years old. AZ Central News that her boyfriend Corey is only 33, which is a rather significant gap in terms of age. Yet despite this difference in years, Jenner is said to be looking forward to a fresh 2015 as a no longer married woman, and with her newfound freedom, might also be considering a new last name change as well.

Sources report that Kris Jenner is considering going back to her maiden name, Houghton. The star is said by one insider close to the Kardashian family to be seriously contemplating her options, but currently unsure whether she wants to go through and revert to her previous last name. It would be a big decision for the celebrity, but perhaps one that might go well with the other changes occurring in her life.

Lance Bass’ huge wedding in which he married Michael Turchin, the singer’s longtime partner, took place this Saturday night. Corey Gamble, 33, arrived at the Park Plaza Hotel in downtown Los Angeles with Kris Jenner at his side for the happy celebration. Talk about a night of fun and excitement, as the ceremony is set to be featured in early 2015 during an E! show special.

With the cameras always watching, Kris opted for a classy but traditional black turtleneck dress, also donning large diamond earrings and a dark purse. Gamble looked equally handsome in a tuxedo, and looked to everyone else present to truly be enjoying his date night with the “Keeping Up with the Kardashians” mom. For his part, the newly divorced Bruce is also apparently moving on in terms of his love life as well, as he is rumored to be dating longtime friend Rhonda Khamira. Daughter Kourtney Kardashian, too, has been in the news after naming her newborn son Reign, possibly in honor of partner Scott "The Lord" Disick.

While this Kris Jenner date, 33-year-old Corey Gamble story might make it seem that the star could go out on a whim and marry her new man candy right away, that is not possible for at least a few months. While a judge formally signed the divorce papers for the former Jenner couple, the document does not go into official effect until March 23, 2015. Both Bruce and Kris reportedly split their massive fortune, worth nearly $60 million, between the two of them relatively evenly. Do you think Kris and Corey make a good couple? Should she change her last name back to Houghton, or keep it?

Esteemed Contributor

Re: A little Kris Kardashian ""dirt"" Only if you are interested....

I don't think she knows what she is doing. She hasn't exercised the best judgement in the past in personal matters and she is messing up her life again.

She is a fool to throw Bruce Jenner away, he is a good man as far as I have seen.

Respected Contributor

On 12/22/2014 YorkieonmyPillow said:

I don't think she knows what she is doing. She hasn't exercised the best judgement in the past in personal matters and she is messing up her life again.

She is a fool to throw Bruce Jenner away, he is a good man as far as I have seen.

She might rather be with a real man.

Esteemed Contributor

I think all the stories about Bruce came from Kris....as far as her wanting to be with a "real man," I think she wants to wear the pants in the family. She was always bossing Bruce around and putting him down.

She drip-feeds those stories to the media. The shot of him wearing nail polish was probably taken after he'd been with Kourtney and her kids; Penelope probably painted his nails while she was playing.

She Kris used the opportunity.....JMO.

Super Contributor

I knew trouble was brewing when they showed several episodes of KUWTK of her renewing her friendship with a former boyfriend ...

~~ Good enough is good enough ~~
Honored Contributor

She wants to be Kim. I would image the Kartrashions and the Jenners hope she does go back to her maiden name. LOL No fool like an old fool.

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Respected Contributor

On 12/22/2014 Preds said:

She wants to be Kim. I would image the Kartrashions and the Jenners hope she does go back to her maiden name. LOL No fool like an old fool.

I was just thinking the same thing. She makes me cringe. lol

_____ ,,,^ ._. ^,,,_____
Super Contributor

That guy wouldn't look twice at her if not for her empire and her millions of dollars.

She looks so old standing beside him.

If she didn't think Bruce was man enough, she should not have married or had children with him. She left Robert Kardashian for Bruce so obviously he was man enough back then. What appealed to her was Bruce's bank account which was much larger than hers at the time and she was a nobody social climber.

Super Contributor

I think she is in the I AM GETTING OLD MOD... making rash decisions based on trying to change up her life. Divorcing Bruce... a young boyfriend....I think sometimes when you just have TOO MUCH of everything$$$$$... nothing is enough anymore.

Respected Contributor

I watched a bit of the video with the two of them taken at the Lance Bass wedding. So awkward

_____ ,,,^ ._. ^,,,_____