New Contributor

Does anyone know of an organization who could use empty shoe boxes for packing gifts to send overseas or crafting projects? I have several and would like to donate them rather than throw them away.

Super Contributor

I would call local charities, churches in your area. Maybe they will take them. I recycle all of ours.

Honored Contributor

The Samaritan's Purse Project (www.SamaritansPurse.com) now has their own boxes which are very convenient and of like size for packing. However, I think they still accept items packed in shoe boxes.

"Faith, Hope, Love; the greatest of these is Love." ~The Silver Fox~
Respected Contributor
I thought this thread was going to be about Sketchers Gowalks. I can't tell you how many times a host has said that the shoes are so light you will think it is an empty box. Think of something else to say, it's silly to begin with and now it's annoying.
Esteemed Contributor

It's very thoughtful of you to think of that. Just a tidbit: I recently organized all of my sock and undie drawers using shoe boxes as dividers.

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein