Valued Contributor

Over the course of the last two days I have been trying to order items (none for Christmas, thank goodness) For my daughter's wedding in January, But no matter what device I use I get the message "sorry, QVC.COM is unavailable" REALLY??? I know a lot of people are online, but no other retailer is having this problem. QVC is a big enough company that their servers should be able to handle the volume

Honored Contributor

I was on Lord & Taylor this morning, and it was very slow. My order processed though.

QVC goes down a lot though.

Valued Contributor

I give up. This is ridiculous. I am headed to Amazon to order.

Valued Contributor
On 12/19/2014 ssssgirl said:

I give up. This is ridiculous. I am headed to Amazon to order.

Good idea!! You will save money too.

Super Contributor

I couldn't order using Firefox for a while, but Safari worked. Now Firefox works. Every time there's an update for FF, I have to do it asap or QVC doesn't work. Same with Adobe updates.

Honored Contributor

The QVC site is a mess, I've had the same trouble, often.

You have to use the phone and call it in, and hope your item hasn't sold out by the time you go through the process.

A Thrill Of Hope The Weary World Rejoices
Super Contributor
On 12/19/2014 NoelSeven said:

The QVC site is a mess, I've had the same trouble, often.

You have to use the phone and call it in, and hope your item hasn't sold out by the time you go through the process.

MrRebates doesn't work with phone orders {#emotions_dlg.crying} If the website doesn't work, then I'm not ordering.