Honored Contributor

Anyone have any news on Lisa

I don't have Facebook so I was wondering if she has given any clues as to what her future plans are.I realize that she is probably enjoying down time right now but I thought she might post some of her plans as she made sure everyone could follow her on Facebook.
Super Contributor

Re: Anyone have any news on Lisa

Lisa? Lisa Who?
Esteemed Contributor

dex, you don't have to have Facebook to see her Facebook activities. Just google Lisa Robertson Facebook and you can see everything she post. She seems to be enjoying life right now.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Honored Contributor

Nuttin yet,,,enjoying her life...spending time with friends from the Q and vendors...seems very relaxed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Honored Contributor

Thanks Nancydrew..that is great.Now I won't have to bother everyone else for info
Honored Contributor

I heard she's decided to join a convent, and take a vow of silence for the next 30 years.{#emotions_dlg.lol}

Respected Contributor

Honestly, I don't know how she'd ever be able to continue working after the death of her friend Joan Rivers. I'm sure that depressed everyone. Who knows, maybe it was the impetus for her to say okay, I can't do this anymore.

Honored Contributor

September you are naughty tonight...you know Santa is watching
Super Contributor

I am just waiting for the where's Lisa? threads to start.
Honored Contributor

On 12/17/2014 Ilikeshade said:

Honestly, I don't know how she'd ever be able to continue working after the death of her friend Joan Rivers. I'm sure that depressed everyone. Who knows, maybe it was the impetus for her to say okay, I can't do this anymore.

It would be the reverse, if anything; Joan was a known workaholic.

And I highly doubt that a friend's passing would affect Lisa quite that deeply, as she still managed to keep her regular schedule and everyday life even when her own mom passed on a few years ago.

Plus, being so fortunate and blessed to still have your health - especially your sharp mind/cognition - as you age into your senior and elder years, and being able to pursue your passions (working/other) is quite a blessing.

Heck, aging itself is, and surely not a given.

Not sure how you can be so certain the Joan's passing "depressed everyone".