Respected Contributor

Seems to be worse than originally reported.

Allegedly whole files were deleted in addition to what has been leaked so far.

It's a little disconcerting knowing that companies/businesses are that vulnerable.

"People with closed hearts will always feel as though they are at war with the world." ~My friend Nancy
Super Contributor

That's for sure! I try not to think about our national grid which is vulnerable, banking system, the internet... I pray that our IT is smarter than their IT and that we can stay at least one step ahead of them.

As for the leaks from Hollywood people, they are hypocrites and it doesn't surprise me at all, it just validates my opinion.

Respected Contributor
On 12/17/2014 Luv2Decorate said:

That's for sure! I try not to think about our national grid which is vulnerable, banking system, the internet... I pray that our IT is smarter than their IT and that we can stay at least one step ahead of them.

As for the leaks from Hollywood people, they are hypocrites and it doesn't surprise me at all, it just validates my opinion.

My concern too.

"People with closed hearts will always feel as though they are at war with the world." ~My friend Nancy
Honored Contributor
On 12/17/2014 Lotus~ said:

My concern too.

I think it is just a matter of time and not all that far off.

Respected Contributor

Hopefully companies and governments will use this as a HUGE wake up call. There haven't been many hits as daring, bold and successful as this one.

_____ ,,,^ ._. ^,,,_____
Honored Contributor

ITA

Honored Contributor

From what I understand of the hack, it seems to have been done/aided by a former employee who had internal access to the system. It's hard to make a system to protect against such an action.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Esteemed Contributor

It may have already been done but I don't think we the people will be told about it.

Like you, the Hollywood crowd spews lies constantly for popularity and for more and more money - so I don't care about them at all.

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust
Esteemed Contributor
On 12/17/2014 RedHeadedWench said:

This is going to be the new battlefield people.

One of the first rules you learn when you go to "war" or want to take a country/city out is make their infrastructure vulnerable.....power grid, banking system, internet, etc etc.

Sure this was a movie studio...movies themselves are actually not all that important in the scheme of things, but they got personnel files and private information. That's what matters.

I mean, who didn't know that Angelina Jolie wasn't "a no talent spoiled rotten #####"?

{#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

I agree. I think we ordinary taxpayers/workers are more valuable than a Hollywood celeb to a nation.

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust
Honored Contributor
Thousands of innocent employees had their SSN and health information released to the public.