Honored Contributor

the real housewives of beverly hills.....12/16/14......with "news", spoilers, gossip

hello ladies and hope everyone is having a good tuesday so far! i have been busy at work, shopping online, shopping in stores, and trying to plan my menus and grocery list. i feel like i need at least an extra week to do everything, but this is part of the fun of the holiday season! i will be taking a break to watch the real housewives of beverly hills tonight. it is on at 9pm et. anyone else planning on watching tonight? also on is the "girlfriends guide to divorce" and kim richards will be on watch what happens live. i wonder if andy is going to ask her about her dog and the attack?

last weeks episode had 1.85 million viewers. not as popular as the atlanta ladies, so far holding its own and fairly similar to the ratings of last season.

SEASON 5, EPISODE 5

"Star Sighting"

/></p> <p> </p> <p> </p> <div class=

S05/E05

Kyle returns home early from Spain to attend Kim's daughter's wedding, and Eileen returns to work after a long break to reprise her role of Ashley Abbott on The Young and the Restless. Meanwhile, Lisa Vanderpump, with pal Lisa Rinna in tow, receives a star on the Palm Springs Walk of Stars. Back at home, Yolanda deals with the fallout from her daughter's DUI.

AIRED: Dec 16 9/8c
"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Re: the real housewives of beverly hills.....12/16/14......with "news", spoilers, gossip

update on wwhl......they are going to have vicki gunvalson and beth stern. LOL i think andy is going to ask vicki about her ""oops"" topless photo.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Re: the real housewives of beverly hills.....12/16/14......with "news", spoilers, gossip

vicki confirmed that she and brooks are still together and he is actually there at the wwhl studio. she also said she has not seen tamra since the reunion.

Super Contributor

On 12/16/2014 sunshine45 said:

update on wwhl......they are going to have vicki gunvalson and beth stern. LOL i think andy is going to ask vicki about her "oops" topless photo.

Andy showed the blurred out pic on WWHL last night or the night before, I can't remember. It was definitely a boobie shot. How does that kind of oops happen exactly? You're taking a picture and suddenly forget you have no clothes on, then still send it out? Vicki is one unusual gal. I like Beth Stern. Gosh Yolanda looks tired in that pic. I know they caught her at a stressed out moment, but I wonder how she is doing with her health.

Esteemed Contributor

I felt sorry for Yo when she was crying....not much went on, in this episode. I skipped the part with Brandi because I dislike her....