Respected Contributor

Game Stop semi truck on a dark road stops for reindeer in road. Elves steal his truck and reindeer flies away. When did Santa's elves go gangsta?

Respected Contributor

No one else has seen the commercial?

Honored Contributor

No

but who shops at Gamestop

Respected Contributor

Well, back in the day my teenage sons did. And there is one at the military BX.

Super Contributor

I haven't seen the one you described traveler, but I am still in shock over the commercial for some video game that depicts a young, extremely well endowed woman riding a white horse in front of a group of Braveheart type warriors. She leads them into battle with her girls bouncing all over the place. Clutches pearls and runs out of room.

Honored Contributor
On 12/15/2014 Georgie the 5th said:

I haven't seen the one you described traveler, but I am still in shock over the commercial for some video game that depicts a young, extremely well endowed woman riding a white house in front of a group of Braveheart type warriors. She leads them into battle with her girls bouncing all over the place. Clutches pearls and runs out of room.

That would be the lovely Kate Upton. She's a former Sports Illustrated swimsuit model turned actress. She was one of the stars in the movie "The Other Woman" along with Cameron Diaz and Leslie Mann. She does get one's attention. I'm not sure she'll ever win an Oscar but she has a certain screen presence about her.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Esteemed Contributor

I thought that was Kate Upton and her girls.