Respected Contributor

I know there are many JR lovers here but is anyone else flabbergasted by the prices?

I know some women love their JR pieces but don't get these prices. My jaw dropped when I saw the sterling and Diamonique bead necklace for $1900.00. Wouldn't you know s/h isn't free (it's $20.47). And the piece is sold out.

I used to be able to afford JR but now, no way. The demand the women of QVC have created for JR has made her jewelry skyrocket in price and IMO it's unrealistic. It's not a good feeling to know that silver and czs are now out of my price range and maybe I need to stick to resin and bronzoooo. lol

End of my mini rant here {#emotions_dlg.blush}

_____ ,,,^ ._. ^,,,_____
Honored Contributor

Re: I know there are many JR lovers here but is anyone else flabbergasted by the prices?

Yes I am astounded and I love many JR pieces. I could afford them at one time and always bought my girl's each a new piece at Christmas...now I can not justify many of the prices.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Honored Contributor

Re: I know there are many JR lovers here but is anyone else flabbergasted by the prices?

I see she's gone way down on some of her prices. I got the last watch she had as a TSV, but the price of that bracelet was unbelievable. I didn't even like it.

A Thrill Of Hope The Weary World Rejoices
Trusted Contributor

I don't know if this is Joan Rivers or Judith Ripka, but I don't like either one; products or otherwise. Wink

~Dogs are my favorite people and my favorite people are dogs.~
Respected Contributor

I really like J293272, but $647?? It received excellent reviews, though.

Respected Contributor

On 12/11/2014 MrsSweetieBear said:

I don't know if this is Joan Rivers or Judith Ripka, but I don't like either one; products or otherwise. Wink

Oh sorry, I meant Ripka.

I just saw the matching earrings to the necklace and the price is almost $500 {#emotions_dlg.blink}

_____ ,,,^ ._. ^,,,_____
Respected Contributor

On 12/11/2014 LyndaGee said:

I really like J293272, but $647?? It received excellent reviews, though.

Thats a favorite of mine. Its so festive.

_____ ,,,^ ._. ^,,,_____
Super Contributor

ITA. $250 for that TSV bracelet is totally ridiculous.

Respected Contributor

On 12/11/2014 BonnieBelle said:

ITA. $250 for that TSV bracelet is totally ridiculous.

They could at least throw in free shipping.

_____ ,,,^ ._. ^,,,_____
Respected Contributor

Neiman Marcus Last Call have some really beautiful pieces of JR today at a very deep discount. You may find something you love and no diamonique to be seen...