Super Contributor

Beverly Johnson is the newest B.Cosby accuser..............

and she just wrote an essay about it for Vanity Fair.

Bill Cosby Drugged Me. This Is My Story.

http://www.vanityfair.com/culture/2014/12/bill-cosby-beverly-johnson-story?mbid=social_twitter

Regular Contributor

Re: Beverly Johnson is the newest B.Cosby accuser..............

I don't even know what to say to all this....except that he would better hope to God that the drug he gave me killed me...cause when I came to I'd hurt that man! and everyone would know it right when it happened, not 20 years later. But that's just me.

Respected Contributor

Beverly Johnson is definitely more credible than Janice Dickinson, IMO.

"Summer afternoon-summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." ~Henry James
Honored Contributor

IMO it's important to see incidents like this in their time and place.

It's easy to feel bravado in 2014 and not as a powerless (compared to Cosby at the time) young person.

Most rapes go unreported for a reason.

A Thrill Of Hope The Weary World Rejoices
Respected Contributor

OMG

_____ ,,,^ ._. ^,,,_____
Respected Contributor

Is there any actual proof of his guilt or is it just accusations from a bunch of disgruntled for whatever reason women? I haven't read up on any of this stuff about him, other than headlines where another woman comes out with her story. I've never cared for him one way or the other but if he's getting railroaded for some reason, that's not right.

Honored Contributor

Giving all these women drugs...what if one had had a terrible reaction, and died from it? This man is evil.

Honored Contributor

I have to wonder what life is like now inside the Cosby home.

It must have been pretty bad for Camille all these years while these things were going on.

A woman knows if her husband has been cheating on her. There are so many hours in a day when you have to wonder what he's doing if he's not shooting his shows or on stage, etc. when he's on the road.

I can't believe she stayed with him after all this has come out. Any word on her?

Honored Contributor

On 12/11/2014 Tyak said:

Is there any actual proof of his guilt or is it just accusations from a bunch of disgruntled for whatever reason women? I haven't read up on any of this stuff about him, other than headlines where another woman comes out with her story. I've never cared for him one way or the other but if he's getting railroaded for some reason, that's not right.

What makes you think they're disgruntled? I think they want to be heard, and I applaud them for it.

Maybe if this happens to a young woman at this point in time, she'll be more likely to report it immediately.

Regular Contributor

On 12/11/2014 NoelSeven said:

IMO it's important to see incidents like this in their time and place.

It's easy to feel bravado in 2014 and not as a powerless (compared to Cosby at the time) young person.

Most rapes go unreported for a reason.

Hey Noel!! Haven't talked to you in awhile. Hope you are doing good!

I understand what you are saying, and I am not blaming victims and I understand being traumatized, etc....but for me I would have hurt that man and reported it even if I was 12.