Contributor
Does anyone know why they're no longer on the Q?
Trusted Contributor

Harry London chocolates are on JC Penney's site. Neither QVC nor HSN carries them anymore.

Valued Contributor

Fannie May Chocolates / Harry London Chocolates is temporarily unable to accept orders for products other than our Fannie May Chocolate Dipped Strawberries, due to a Thanksgiving day fire that damaged our warehouse and distribution facility located in Maple Heights, Ohio.

http://www.wkyc.com/story/news/local/cuyahoga-county/2014/11/27/maple-heights-warehouse-on-fire-shut...

Respected Contributor

QVC took orders for the HL chocolate at Christmas in July and through the fall. I placed two orders and one shipped and the other was cancelled. I'm sure they'll be back up and running in time for either Valentine's Day or Easter orders.

"Summer afternoon-summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." ~Henry James
Honored Contributor

It does appear that after the fire, some orders are being filled and some are not, based on what people are posting on these boards. It appears that the factory didn't get damaged, but a warehouse, and probably only part of their stock of things was affected by this tragedy. I'm sure things will be out of sorts for a couple of months while they get back on line totally.