Honored Contributor

Joy is going strong............

Iman looks like she's had it!

CATS ARE HEAVEN SENT
Super Contributor
Joy would wear anyone down....she is like the Ever Ready Bunny.....non stop craziness.
Respected Contributor
On 12/7/2014 AnnaBella said: Joy would wear anyone down....she is like the Ever Ready Bunny.....non stop craziness.

ITA. Joy doesn't even breathe between sentences. No one else is able to speak when she's on. No wonder Iman looks bored. I would hate to be on with her.

_____ ,,,^ ._. ^,,,_____
Trusted Contributor

I can't even imagine spending 24 hours with Joy.

It's always a victory for me when I remember why I entered a room.
Esteemed Contributor

IMAN never seems comfortable when she is on with Joy....and not much better when she is on alone with a Host....I get the sense she is embarrassed selling her things on a shopping channel...maybe its just me....

Honored Contributor

I don't understand the reason why they even teamed up.

What an odd couple.

Saw a presentation of that bag and Iman looked like she just wanted to go home. I don't blame her!

Honored Contributor

With or without Joy, Iman always looks and sounds either half asleep or sedated, and condescending at the same time. And I don't know if she actually is always wearing a wig, but if not then her actual hair always looks like a wig.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Esteemed Contributor
On 12/7/2014 AnnaBella said: Joy would wear anyone down....she is like the Ever Ready Bunny.....non stop craziness.

Honored Contributor

I believe that the last time Iman was a guest/vendor, she had a broken ankle or leg, and she was sitting down, her leg outstretched, in a cast, the entire time. Every time I tuned in on this latest TS, she was in the background, behind the display. I'm guessing she was sitting on a stool.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Respected Contributor
I have Iman's reversible faux fur/brocade coat in a few colors and they are great!