Trusted Contributor

Any Alex and Ani fans out there?

I am. I love that their jewelry is made right here in the U.S. Plus, I appreciate their affordability. I've never been a bracelet wearer, but I love the Alex and Ani bangles. My husband bought me 3 for our anniversary in August, and he's getting me a couple more for Christmas.

Respected Contributor

Re: Any Alex and Ani fans out there?

I like them. My favorite ones I wear most are the St Christopher,the Hamsa,my zodiac sign,and the owl. I do wish they were stainless steel...and have some from target and walmart I wear mixed in with my Alex and ani that are stainless...I like them very much.I have quite a lot of these and got the ones on super saturday. I have found some at tjmaxx before.
Respected Contributor

I bought mine on Super Saturday, too. Wore them the rest of the summer.

Honored Contributor

Our DIL has A LOT of these bracelets. (I've purchased a few for her) Her wrists are covered with them.

Honored Contributor

I love Alex and Ani.  Two of my daughters, and 2 of my granddaughters are fanatics, so we have fun!  I have been collecting for a few years.

I recently bought one of QVC's similar bracelets.  They are nice.  The good thing is they are silver (except for charm) so it will not peel as some Alex and ani do.  They are priced good for silver.  However, they don't have all the gems, color and funky personality that Alex and Ani has.  Also, sadly thay are not USA made.

Honored Contributor

Birkin

I too wish they were stainless, or even had a choice of real silver.  I have had pretty good luck, but my GD has had some peeling of a couple bangles. 

I just bought the Disney Cinderella that says "a dream is wish your heart makes?  I am not a Disney fan, but loved the sentiment.  I bought it for 50 a month ago.  They are now going for 100 bucks.  I guess this particular one is sought after bangle.  Who knew.  Otherwise my favorites are the 2 peace signs, the long, sideways cross, and the night mosaic bead, and the set I got from QVC during the ovarian cancer event

Honored Contributor

I bought my initial, it is hard to find mine and have it look nice, but I lost it

Hoping it is in the house, because I don't think they can fall of your wrist, can they?

Took off all my jewelry for an MRI so hoping its just hiding somewhere

Honored Contributor

@jackthebear wrote:

I bought my initial, it is hard to find mine and have it look nice, but I lost it

Hoping it is in the house, because I don't think they can fall of your wrist, can they?

Took off all my jewelry for an MRI so hoping its just hiding somewhere

Shoekitty said

OH NO!  I don't think they fall off your wrist.  Maybe you left it somewhere.  I look in the hamper.  Somehow some jewelry comes off when I change clothes!  Hahahah.  I love the initial

Honored Contributor

I like the concept but I think their products are over priced considering what it's made of. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Esteemed Contributor

I love them. Received the Buddha as an award and added the Om symbol on my own. They are cute and reasonably priced, just haven't been wearing them as much this summer because I golf just about every day and don't wear any jewelry then.
No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop