Honored Contributor

real housewives general "news" and gossip for december 2014

No life of luxury behind bars for 'Real Housewives' Teresa Giudice

Just a little over a month from now, Teresa Giudice “self-surrenders” to the federal correctional system, leaving behind her reality-star lifestyle to face an unfamiliar and very different reality.

Before she reports on Jan. 5 to her designated prison facility — likely the minimum-security satellite camp for women in Danbury, Conn. — “The Real Housewives of New Jersey” star, known for her love of bling, should put away her glitzy jewelry, remove any hair extensions and consider getting a low-maintenance hairdo. The feisty woman who just loves leopard prints and Louboutins should mentally prepare herself to don drab hand-me-down duds and prison-issue work shoes.

http://www.northjersey.com/news/no-life-of-luxury-behind-bars-for-real-housewives-teresa-giudice-1.1...

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

Re: real housewives general ""news"" and gossip for december 2014

JMO, but I think the very modest beginnings that Teresa grew up with will be her saving grace for dealing with this new life. I know some on here are just relishing the possibility of her doing horribly bad. But they also have written thesis worthy post on what Teresa will do and how she will act as if they seem to know her. How someone consistently bad mouths another who they personally do not know is really telling.
Honored Contributor

Moving away from this topic, I'm not sure if this was already posted but I saw an article yesterday that Porsha's billionaire supposedly dumped her because of all her bragging and photos on Instagram of all the material things he has purchased for her. Supposedly he told her to stop putting that all out there and she refused so she's history.

Now she needs to pay bills and the Rolls Royce he purchased for her is going to be sold. It was also reported that the guy is married.

Not sure how accurate this is.

Respected Contributor

I like Teresa and wish her the best. She can get through it. I do hope her husband Joe, who will do more time, will get support from Teresa and their kids. He will need support both in jail and after. She owes him that. Didn't she spend the money they got?

I saw that story about Porsha. I wonder whether it's even true or just cooked up for the show like so many things are for these reality shows. If true, that's about as low as someone can get, taking gifts from some married man! It just makes her look sleazy, IMO.

Respected Contributor

Tre will come out of prison the same person she went in.

She thinks she's a victim, not a criminal, and she'll never take responsibility. It will always be someone and/or something else that caused her "problems".

"The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself."
- Augustine

Be Vigilent
Honored Contributor

teresa needs to be accountable for HER actions in this mess......and hopefully she will learn to live within her means ......and teach her children the same. she cannot continue on the same path she has been on the past almost 10 years or more. time will tell.....

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Porsha Williams was living the highlife of a kept woman and posting the proof on instagram – until her mysterious sugar daddy got tired of her not being able to keep her mouth shut and dumped her for indiscretion! Oops!

Sources say the Real Housewives Of Atlanta star has been gifted a bevy of pricy gifts from a mysterious man – rumored to be a Nigerian oil billionaire – one of those gifts was as $300,000 Rolls Royce. But without her sugar daddy helping with the bills, Porsha is reassessing her finances.

Confirming that her car is the first to go, Porsha said, “I’m trading up with the new year coming up.” Porsha was initially rumored to be dating Teodoro Nguema Obiang Mangue, an African dictator’s son. Then she reportedly moved on to Bashorun Jide Omokore, a billionaire Nigerian (is he related to Kenya’s “man”?).

http://www.realitytea.com/2014/12/01/porsha-williams-gets-dumped-sugar-daddy-selling-rolls-royce/

Honored Contributor

It looks as though Tamra Judge is coming back for another drama-filled season of the Real Housewives of Orange County. The reality television star has confirmed that she will be returning to the hit Bravo show, despite reports that hinted she would be getting fired.

Read more: http://www.enstarz.com/articles/52381/20141202/real-housewives-of-orange-county-news-tamra-judge-con...

Respected Contributor

I agreed with lion Teresa will never change.

Respected Contributor