Super Contributor

I have a great friend and colleague that I gift every Christmas. Sh is one of those people that has everything already. I have been on Amazon and many other sites looking for a unique gift. I can't spend more than about $50. Any suggestions?

Honored Contributor
A $50 gift card to a restaurant you know she likes. This is a gift that always works! Although I've read so many posts on this board from people who don't like gift cards, I've always been happy to receive them.
Trusted Contributor

Does she have an indoor weather instrument? There are lots of those on Amazon. I love mine. Search these terms: Galileo thermometer barometer ambient, etc. Here are a couple examples:

Galileo Weather Station with Galileo Thermometer, a precision quartz clock, barometer and hygrometer

Galileo Weather Station with Storm Glass, Clock and Hygrometer

Honored Contributor

A $50 bill the thing with Grant's picture on it.

hckynut(john)
Honored Contributor

is she the type that might like an unusual puzzle to work on? check out tavern puzzles website. they make all levels of puzzles and you can even buy a display for them. i have given these as gifts before.....they are unusual and unique.....lol, and will definitely keep you busy!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Super Contributor

A $50 donation in her name to the New Jersey Schnauzer Rescue Network.

Honored Contributor
I REALLY like that weather thingie, but I also like schnauzers!
Valued Contributor
Since I have everything I need, and like to pick out my wants,....my favorite gift is as September said a restaurant gift card, but it must be one I really like....I really do appreciate them, all yr long.
Honored Contributor
I'b be more than pleased to receive the weather instrument. Great suggestion.
Respected Contributor

I'd avoid buying something she'd have to dust. The restaurant gift card is a good idea or something that fits her interests. Or something she would use often, like a beautiful ink pen, one that you don't see in every store.