Super Contributor

Information overload on the past of these guys.

Affairs for years with starlets and singers.....and no evidence

he and Delores were legally married but were together for 70 years.

Of course, he's long gone so nobody can financially ruin him.

Contributor

Duh they all cheated.

Super Contributor
On 12/1/2014 Helen Erth said:

Duh they all cheated.

and the 'starlets' singers and playboy bunnies were more than happy to participate.....

Honored Contributor
Clementine, did you mean to say the couple was never legally married? Not sure from reading your OP.
Honored Contributor

NOT BOB HOPE!!!

Honored Contributor
I ain't buying what some are trying to sell. As a famous lady(?) Said not too long ago "At this point, what difference does it make"? I ain't buying what she was trying to sell, and same with this stuff!
hckynut(john)
Super Contributor
On 12/1/2014 tansy said: Clementine, did you mean to say the couple was never legally married? Not sure from reading your OP.

There's no "proof"....as in a marriage license or anything related to that was located by the author.

So, I guess, they mean they 'don't know'....but had to add that as the hook so we'd listen!

Valued Contributor

bob hope was a huge philanderer.

"If I am not for myself, who will be for me? But if I am only for myself, who am I? If not now, when?" Hillel
Super Contributor
On 12/1/2014 hckynut said: I ain't buying what some are trying to sell. As a famous lady(?) Said not too long ago "At this point, what difference does it make"? I ain't buying what she was trying to sell, and same with this stuff!

Times were different back then, don't you think?...... Or maybe not that different but nobody was blowing whistles and taking people down just for something to do!

I was putzing around Cape Cod minding my own business and raising kids. Enjoyed entertainment like everyone else....didn't care about their personal lives.

Super Contributor

Doris Day was on his list....and a 4yr. affair with somebody....don't remember the name.

This must be online by now. It was on Inside Edition.