Esteemed Contributor

Finally found some deals online!

I have been a bit disgusted this year not finding deals because I started Christmas shopping later than usual.

Well today DH and I hit the jackpot. While waiting for our dinner to be done we went online to check around. Lands End has 30% off (with a code) and free shipping (so we got my sister in laws some nice sweaters and mother in laws robe was 1/2 off for one of her gifts). Then we ordered toys from Target for the children in DHs family and got free shipping. DH also found deals for the brother in laws online too.

So DHs family is almost finished! My family that Ive been shopping for the past month is almost finished too. I just need a few things for my son and to pick up gift cards (we also give with gifts to our families).

Well time to check the dinner before I burn it! LOL.

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles
Respected Contributor

Re: Finally found some deals online!

Oh boy, Shorty2U, you saved me some money! I bought two PrimaLoft parkas (one will go back, as I bought a petite and a regular of the same coat) on Monday. After seeing your info about Land's End, I called customer service and asked whether they had a price guarantee, since I haven't even received them. They were nice enough to give me the sale price, taking $24 off each jacket. Thanks so much for the info!!!

Honored Contributor

Re: Finally found some deals online!

I used the Lands End discount a few days ago. At that time, they were also offering 40% off all sweaters.

I'll order some gift cards from target.com tomorrow, to take advantage of the 10% discount.

I've been doing some online browsing, and see lots of great deals....just not on things I need to buy.

I'll get out to a mall next week and have a major shopping day.