Respected Contributor

Something Soft and Wonderful (to offset the darkness here lately...)

Wonderful live cam of foster kittens:

http://new.livestream.com/tinykittens/oz > 1 week old foster kittens litter. One needing special feeding because of a cleft nose/lip.

http://new.livestream.com/FosterKittenCam/TheSpringfieldKittens > less than 1 week old foster kittens litter.

Both are located on the West coast (WA and BC Canada). Both have wonderful, amazing foster parents/homes.

*Warning - You may get hooked on these!Smile

"The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself."
- Augustine

Be Vigilent
Honored Contributor

Re: Something Soft and Wonderful (to offset the darkness here lately...)

Thanks, Lion! I think they will be habit-forming.

Making the links "clickable" for those who don't want to copy and paste:

The Kittens of Oz

link: http://new.livestream.com/tinykittens/oz

and

The Springfield Kittens

link: http://new.livestream.com/FosterKittenCam/TheSpringfieldKittens

{#emotions_dlg.wub}

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Respected Contributor

Thanks for the clickable links, dooB . {#emotions_dlg.wub}

My heartstrings are firmly attached to little Marvel, the kitten with the cleft lip/nose, who needs bottle and tube feeding to survive. (Kittens of Oz)

He's a little fighter. His foster mom, Shelly, is amazing.

I'm also getting a kick out of Marge, the momma cat, for the Springfield litter. She gives foster dad, John, a real verbal lashing every time he leaves and comes back. She's hilarious.

"The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself."
- Augustine

Be Vigilent
Honored Contributor

You're welcome, Lion!

I got so darned attached to the Greenville Zoo giraffe cam.Smile After looking at these 2 for a few minutes, I have a feeling they'll grab my heartstrings, too.

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

Lion, {#emotions_dlg.wub}

I will take a look at all the links you and dbd provided. Looking forward to sharing them with my son.

I just wanted to tell you how much I enjoyed and agreed with your posts this week. Many of them were on the hot topics in the news. Some I read myself.... others were sent to me by a friend.

Your posts were respectful and well written. Your posts, to posters with opposite opinions, were polite and addressed the subject being discussed.

So many times, you write what I am thinking/my opinion, in a much kinder, gentler, well written post.

I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving with family/friends. If you are going to be in the Jersey area, there is always a spot for you at my table. {#emotions_dlg.wub}

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Respected Contributor

On 11/26/2014 dmod nj said:

I will take a look at all the links you and dbd provided. Looking forward to sharing them with my son.

I just wanted to tell you how much I enjoyed and agreed with your posts this week. Many of them were on the hot topics in the news. Some I read myself.... others were sent to me by a friend.

Your posts were respectful and well written. Your posts, to posters with opposite opinions, were polite and addressed the subject being discussed.

So many times, you write what I am thinking/my opinion, in a much kinder, gentler, well written post.

I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving with family/friends. If you are going to be in the Jersey area, there is always a spot for you at my table. {#emotions_dlg.wub}

Well said!!

Happy Thanksgiving to you all!!

Love the kitties, Lion

Honored Contributor

On 11/26/2014 Melania2 said:
On 11/26/2014 dmod nj said:

Well said!!

Happy Thanksgiving to you all!!

Love the kitties, Lion

I agree, what a great post, dmod nj! Happy Thanksgiving to everyone.Smile

Honored Contributor

Hi Melania and dbd, Smiley Happy

Thank you for the kind words. Smiley Happy

Happy Thanksgiving to both of you, too.

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Respected Contributor

Donna {#emotions_dlg.wub} - Thank you. Your kindness means more than I can say. I wish we could know each other IRL, and I would love to sit at your table.

Doo-b and Melania - Thank you, also.

It's been a rough time lately for many and these little furballs with round bellies, sweet faces, and cuddling time at the "milk bar" are a wonderful respite, and a reminder of how sweet and innocent life can be.

Happy Thanksgiving, my friends! Enjoy!

- Augustine

Be Vigilent
Valued Contributor

I love baby animals...