Honored Contributor

in the St. Louis area..... Temps are just above freezing.....and only the ground is expected to be covered. I have our local noon news on right now and they are doing some shots of where 2 FBI agents were shot last night in a standoff.......and boy the snow is really coming down there.

Esteemed Contributor

Oh, you are so lucky. It has cooled down here a lot since yesterday. I have been in the kitchen cooking and preparing for tomorrow with my daughter and some other friends and family. We have the fireplace on in my kitchen which makes it so cozy but we were just saying we wished it was snowing.

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK
Esteemed Contributor

Forgot to add, hope you are enjoying it!

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK
Respected Contributor

Here too. Big, wet, heavy flakes, so when it accumulates, it'll be the stuff that's tough to shovel.

"Summer afternoon-summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." ~Henry James
Honored Contributor

It really is beautiful......

I had a package delivered from the Q a little earlier and I just went out into the back door to the hall to get it and Mr. Lucky snuck out......(little stinker).....I picked him up and held him so he could watch the snow coming down. He has a very large window in the living room he can get up to and does, but the back door is more interesting when he can sneak out.

Any how, we are supposed to have temps getting up in the 50's and 60's for come Saturday and Sunday.

Honored Contributor
On 11/26/2014 Irshgrl31201 said:

Oh, you are so lucky. It has cooled down here a lot since yesterday. I have been in the kitchen cooking and preparing for tomorrow with my daughter and some other friends and family. We have the fireplace on in my kitchen which makes it so cozy but we were just saying we wished it was snowing.

Sounds like you have a neat kitchen.......yes, imagine the fireplace makes it nice and cozy. Have fun preparing for tomorrow.

Honored Contributor
On 11/26/2014 Topaz Gem said:

Here too. Big, wet, heavy flakes, so when it accumulates, it'll be the stuff that's tough to shovel.

I don't enjoy those kinds of snow.......like the light fluffy snows.......

Valued Contributor

It's snowing here in southern Pa. too. It began around 9 am and we're supposed to get up to 6 inches of the stuff.

Very pretty outside.

Honored Contributor
On 11/26/2014 HisElk said:

It's snowing here in southern Pa. too. It began around 9 am and we're supposed to get up to 6 inches of the stuff.

Very pretty outside.

They have been showing many places on TV where the snow is coming down. Just hope and pray that those that are traveling by vehicle will be safe and careful......

Boy, it is really coming down now. So glad I am home for the weekend. Feel very safe here.

Enjoy the beauty of your snow......and have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Valued Contributor
On 11/26/2014 ShowMe said:
On 11/26/2014 HisElk said:

Very pretty outside.

They have been showing many places on TV where the snow is coming down. Just hope and pray that those that are traveling by vehicle will be safe and careful......

Boy, it is really coming down now. So glad I am home for the weekend. Feel very safe here.

Enjoy the beauty of your snow......and have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Hi ShowMe! Thanks for the post; and the same back to you. Hope your Thanksgiving is wonderful. Off topic, I haven't 'seen' scottie around lately. She usually starts a thread about The Voice and have been missing her since a shout out thread a little ago.

Hope she's ok and just busy doing the holiday 'thing'.