Respected Contributor

For those interested a 5 pc place setting is $24.

_____ ,,,^ ._. ^,,,_____
Honored Contributor

nice value. I almost bought this brand last time I needed dinnerware. Will probably get it next time!

Respected Contributor

It looks like all of the Fiesta is on sale. If I needed it and had room I would buy it.

_____ ,,,^ ._. ^,,,_____
Super Contributor

That's a good price for a place setting. Macy's will have it for $29.99 with a bonus fruit plate to go along with it. I won't be buying a place setting but will probably pick up a few other pieces. Macy's has 40% off their open stock on BF.

Thanks for sharing the info MomTo2Dogs.

Esteemed Contributor

I am overloaded on Fiestaware but I have to admit I'm an addict. I have about 15 4-piece place settings plus several other assorted pieces. I didn't buy the 5 piece because I didn't need a small cup and saucer. I went with the sets with the mugs. Those fruit bowls are so pretty and come in so handy for everything. I've been collecting for about 5 years and can't imagine my kitchen without Fiesta!

I no longer buy sets. I just buy open stock in the newer colors, and occasionally from a website that carries retired colors. I buy the dinner plate, sandwich plate and fruit bowl. I love my rectangular baking dish in Scarlet and use it a lot. It cleans like a dream!

I'll be checking out the sales to see if I can buy a few additional pieces. I don't have anything in Poppy and it looks beautiful.

I hope you all enjoy your beautiful Fiesta!

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Super Contributor

I think I'm up to 16 or 17 colors now. Just one place setting of each color.

But last Spring . . . I did buy multiples, I think 4 setting of each of 3 colors of blue . . . the Lapis, Turquoise and Peacock . . . table looks so pretty with all the blue . . .then got the LARGEST plate in Cobalt to use as chargers, I don't remember what this plate is called, maybe the Chop Plate? Love the Blues together.

Then I did get multiples of black plates and tangerine bowls for Halloween.

I have way too many dishes. Turkey plates this week.

Then I'll be breaking out the Christmas dishes & linens this weekend!

Regular Contributor

Thanks for the heads up on these. I have been eyeing them for a long time and finally caved. I ordered multiple colors of the 4 piece set with the mug from Kohls.

My current dinnerware is down to 4 to 5 pieces that was an 8 piece place setting so it is long overdue. That set is or will be my second set of dishes since 1983.

Such pretty colors and it was so hard to choose.

Honored Contributor

Hi, Gato! I'm not currently in the market for Fiestaware, but wanted to thank you again for the information about the shoes at Cabela's. It appears your original thread is gone for some odd reason. The shoes arrived, and they're great!

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Respected Contributor
On 11/26/2014 Qwackertoo said:

I think I'm up to 16 or 17 colors now. Just one place setting of each color.

But last Spring . . . I did buy multiples, I think 4 setting of each of 3 colors of blue . . . the Lapis, Turquoise and Peacock . . . table looks so pretty with all the blue . . .then got the LARGEST plate in Cobalt to use as chargers, I don't remember what this plate is called, maybe the Chop Plate? Love the Blues together.

Then I did get multiples of black plates and tangerine bowls for Halloween.

I have way too many dishes. Turkey plates this week.

Then I'll be breaking out the Christmas dishes & linens this weekend!

I just think that sounds so lovely. I bet everyone wants to come to your house for dinner.

Respected Contributor
On 11/26/2014 dooBdoo said:

Hi, Gato! I'm not currently in the market for Fiestaware, but wanted to thank you again for the information about the shoes at Cabela's. It appears your original thread is gone for some odd reason. The shoes arrived, and they're great!

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

I got mine too and they are comfy. Happy you like yours. What a bargain those were!

_____ ,,,^ ._. ^,,,_____