Respected Contributor

I just saw this movie and OMG I LOVE IT!!!!!!!! Beyond a shadow of a doubt the BEST version of Sleeping Beauty I have ever seen. Jolie was SPECTACULAR in it, deep down in her heart she IS Maleficent.......this version just made total sense and tied up all the loose end.........if you haven't seen it, you NEED to see it beasties......................................raven

We're not in Kansas anymore ToTo
Esteemed Contributor

DH and I saw it in the theatre with my grandchildren and children. I think its great too. I just bought the dvd. Glad you enjoyed it too!

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles
Respected Contributor
On 11/25/2014 Shorty2U said:

DH and I saw it in the theatre with my grandchildren and children. I think its great too. I just bought the dvd. Glad you enjoyed it too!

Shorty, I'm going to do the very same thing...........I'm buying the movie..........I just loved it...............................................raven

Super Contributor

Wow! I look forward to it Raven!

Respected Contributor
Wasn't it great !! It's one of my very faves too. I felt like Angie was brilliant as Maleficent (; eta....can't wait to see the movie "unbroken" that comes out Christmas Day.....Angie is the director, the preview looks riveting !
Respected Contributor
On 11/25/2014 birddrops said:

Wow! I look forward to it Raven!

you HAVE to watch this movie.............it's awesome.................................raven

Esteemed Contributor

It looks awesome and I am not normally into movies like this but I will have to take my grandson to see this.

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK
Respected Contributor
On 11/25/2014 Irshgrl31201 said:

It looks awesome and I am not normally into movies like this but I will have to take my grandson to see this.

Irish......forget what you remember about Sleeping Beauty.......you'll find a hint here and there.....but this really is a whole other deal........and "true love's kiss" takes on a whole other meaning.............I may take to calling baby girl, beastie from now on LOL.....................................raven

Regular Contributor

It was amazing. Not what I was expecting at all.

Respected Contributor

Guess I'm out of touch. Wasn't this movie out a while back? I'd love to go see it if it's still playing.

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown