Respected Contributor

RHONJ's Teresa Guidice plans cooking show on Bravo after prison

EXCLUSIVE: There IS life after prison - and lots of dough too! Real Housewife Teresa Giudice signs a sweet deal with Bravo for her own cooking show

• Real Housewife of New Jersey Teresa Giudice must report to the federal prison in Danbury, Connecticut on January 5
  • She will serve a 15-month sentence
  • The author of three cookbooks, Teresa will be a natural on her own food show
  • Bravo is going to keep up with Teresa while she is in prison - taping calls and if possible, jailhouse interviews
  • Not surprisingly, once she leaves the prison the first person to get an interview will be Andy Cohen
  • Insiders say Joe will be history in her new life

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2848853/There-life-prison-lots-dough-Real-Housewife-Teresa-...

I'm glad for her. I know what they did was wrong, but I like her and think in many ways she's a good mother. I don't think she set a good example when she was overspending, but she seems to have at least curtailed that. I was sorry to read that she plans to divorce her husband and blames him. She was the one spending all the money, it seems to me.

Honored Contributor

Re: RHONJ's Teresa Guidice plans cooking show on Bravo after prison

I will not be watching.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Respected Contributor

Won't be watching or buying. Getting rewarded for pulling such a heist is unthinkable.

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Respected Contributor

On 11/25/2014 pommom said:

Won't be watching or buying. Getting rewarded for pulling such a heist is unthinkable.

I think in this case she is paying her dues in more ways than just prison. I truly understand how women get duped into signing things w/o knowing what they're doing. I have witnessed it in my circle of friends.

I wish her well when she gets out and I hope she finds her true passion and succeeds at it. Her kids deserve at least that.

"People with closed hearts will always feel as though they are at war with the world." ~My friend Nancy
Honored Contributor

I have no respect for her or Andy.
Honored Contributor

Stopped watching those shows years ago, but.....if she would plan a show IN prison with a guaranteed table flip, I'm in. Smiley Very Happy

Respected Contributor

On 11/25/2014 sidsmom said:

Stopped watching those shows years ago, but.....if she would plan a show IN prison with a guaranteed table flip, I'm in. Smiley Very Happy

Hilarious! It might get her a month in solitary confinement, but she'd probably be game. She and her girls need to take care of her husband rather than throw him over while he serves a long sentence. He needs support, too!

Honored Contributor

Pffftttttt. ..hahaha!
Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Super Contributor

On 11/25/2014 brii said: I have no respect for her or Andy.

What has Andy done wrong? He is just giving people what they want, look at all the people that watch the Real Housewives shows. If there was no demand for it he wouldn't do it. He isn't responsible for Teresa's decisions, and if he wasn't the one to do her interview there would be plenty of others standing in line ready to deliver the dirt. I like Andy, he's funny and clever and he gets answers to the questions viewers wish they could ask. I'm sure Andy doesn't like many of the housewives, but his job isn't to like them. He is just delivering the entertainment that people want.

Personally I wouldn't watch Teresa's cooking show if it was the only thing on TV. She is like nails on a chalkboard to me and I don't need cooking advice from a woman who cannot pronounce cumin properly. Now, give that little terror Melania a cooking show, and that I might tune in for.

Respected Contributor

Only in America.

_____ ,,,^ ._. ^,,,_____