Honored Contributor

Now that's entertainment!! Bruno Mars on SNL last night.

I love this guy and his troupe . . . reminds me of early MJ. He's just fabulous!!

http://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-live/video/mark-ronson-and-bruno-mars-uptown-funk/2830158=

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Respected Contributor

Re: Now that's entertainment!! Bruno Mars on SNL last night.

••• Please adopt don't shop ••• Save a life adopt a pet •••
Occasional Contributor

He is AWESOME!

Contributor

Luv Bruno Mars. I watched him on SNL last night. He is so retro with his music and dance moves. Last night, it was Morris Day and the Time and the second performance had James Brown written all over it. In the past, he has reminded me of Jackie Wilson. I would go to one of his concerts even at 57!

Valued Contributor

He is so talented. Loved it. I thought the second half of SNL was weak. Bruno and his gang saved it. Love me some Bruno. Reminds me a bit of James Brown.

Helen852
Respected Contributor

BRAVO!!!

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Honored Contributor

On 11/23/2014 Jabberjaw said:

Luv Bruno Mars. I watched him on SNL last night. He is so retro with his music and dance moves. Last night, it was Morris Day and the Time and the second performance had James Brown written all over it. In the past, he has reminded me of Jackie Wilson. I would go to one of his concerts even at 57!

Heck, I would go at 76!!! Best entertainer out there right now, bar none!!

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Contributor

On 11/23/2014 Ford1224 said:
On 11/23/2014 Jabberjaw said:

Heck, I would go at 76!!! Best entertainer out there right now, bar none!!

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Respected Contributor

I rarely watch SNL but I switched over right when Bruno Mars was singing and dancing. He is just a cute little fellow. I really enjoy his dancing and singing. The man can move!

I thought Cameron Diaz was a little weak in the joke department but she didn't write them. I do like her. I thought the skit about 1-900 numbers was ok but the blonde girl in the middle was the funniest.

Super Contributor

I too saw him and thought he reminded me of many of the Funk artists. He is so versatile that he can sing and dance to any style. One big question, though. They billed Bruno with Mark Ronson. What did Ronson do in this spectacle? Is he Samantha Ronson's brother?