Respected Contributor
Honored Contributor

Funny! I saw 4 wild turkeys while I was walking on a nearby ranch this afternoon. They look nothing like these big, plump ones, but I still had the thought that they should probably go into hiding for a few days.{#emotions_dlg.mellow}

Valued Contributor
I've seen them in southern CO also in Minnesota---they're busy and strong looking...
Respected Contributor

I like it when the two went up to the car as the cop was writing the ticket and then chased him as he left on his bike LOL............not even turkeys like to see someone get a ticket....................................raven

We're not in Kansas anymore ToTo
Trusted Contributor
On 11/23/2014 raven-blackbird said:

I like it when the two went up to the car as the cop was writing the ticket and then chased him as he left on his bike LOL............not even turkeys like to see someone get a ticket....................................raven

Yeah, I wondered about those turkeys chasing the motorcycle. I wonder how far they followed him and then what they did. They didn't seem the least bit bothered by traffic -- I don't know if that's good or bad. LOL

Good funny video clips!! THANKS for sharing.

Respected Contributor
On 11/22/2014 Hildegarde Withers said:

What's a turkey's favorite song?

I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

lol! Cute video Raven!Smiley Happy

••• Please adopt don't shop ••• Save a life adopt a pet •••
Honored Contributor

Super Contributor

Lots of people where I live hunt wild turkeys this time of year. They say they are much more tasty than the store bought ones. I've seen some pretty big wild turkeys as well as huge razorback hogs. They are both very mean.

Respected Contributor
On 11/23/2014 LaterGator said:

Lots of people where I live hunt wild turkeys this time of year. They say they are much more tasty than the store bought ones. I've seen some pretty big wild turkeys as well as huge razorback hogs. They are both very mean.

Wild turkeys here aren't mean but they are smart and so not easy to get. My friend hunted for years before actually getting her first (and I think only) turkey. Yes, it was tasty.

-Kalli