Trusted Contributor

I did a bit of a search to see if this had been posted, but couldn't find anything - at least recently:

As of just a few days ago, it was announced that Netflix was going to bring the Longmire TV show (dumped by A&E after 3 seasons, and left with one one heck of a cliff-hanger) back for Season 4 sometime in 2015...10 episodes!!

Some fans are ecstatic, some indifferent, some ticked because in order to watch it, they'll have to subscribe to Netflix. Me...I'm happy!!

Now I have to figure out how to subscribe to Netflix when the time comes! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Occasional Contributor

Re: Longmire fans - good news!

Thank you for sharing this. If I remember correctly, Longmire was A&E's highest rated series. But, and this is the sticking point, it wasn't appealling to the 18 to 49 crowd. It really frosts me that 50 and over - who have the money to spend - are of no interest to advertisers.

I don't have tuitions to worry about, or braces, or $200 for sneakers; but, advertisers are interested in me. So be it. I'll spend my money the way I see fit and flip the channel during any commercial.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Longmire fans - good news!

Yes, CeeCee - you are so right!! A&E has chosen to ignore those of us over 49, and I have chosen to ignore them. If I could drop them from my cable line-up, I would.

But I will spend my money on Netflix so I can watch a quality show like Longmire!! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}