Trusted Contributor

Wow! Impressed w/ShopHQ - rec'd my rings in 3 days, yes, 3 days!

11/18 Ordered 2 of their values of the day, red & blue rings, I just got them, 3 days later! QVC takes 5-7 days if they're not Advance Orders, which is all that I seem to be ordering lately. And it's usually closer to 7 days (I live in Oregon). I am THRILLED to get these beautiful stackable rings in only 3 days, in time to wear at a concert & on Thanksgiving. Impressed!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Wow! Impressed w/ShopHQ - rec'd my rings in 3 days, yes, 3 days!

I ordered their TS on the 17th...the miniature Tiffany snowman, santa, tree, and angel...received them today....not quite as good as your shipping...but faster then the Q....they are really cute, too....

Frequent Contributor

I placed an order on the 19th and received it today (21st).
Esteemed Contributor

They have always been the quickest with deliveries. Why is it that they can deliver faster than the other shopping networks?

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Trusted Contributor

I was wondering if they have many fewer customers/deliveries, maybe? Anyway, I am glad, just wish they had more things I wanted to buy! But perhaps that's a good thing?!

Valued Contributor

I agree they're probably faster because they're smaller and have less product variety too.

I just read they're rebranding and becoming ""EVINE"" instead of ShopHQ.

Esteemed Contributor

I have been watching them since they were Value Vision and no matter what anyone says about them I love that shopping network.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Trusted Contributor

I just bought my first items at Shop HQ and I was so impressed with the pricing. And then they gave me free shipping on the additional item and it was already discounted on the first item. I'm happy so far. As far as shipping times, anything is better than the wait I have on stuff from the Q.

Respected Contributor

On 11/22/2014 spindlegirl said:

I agree they're probably faster because they're smaller and have less product variety too.

I just read they're rebranding and becoming ""EVINE"" instead of ShopHQ.

Yes I got an email with a video.

www.EVINE.com is now ShopHQ.Smiley Happy

••• Please adopt don't shop ••• Save a life adopt a pet •••
Honored Contributor

I buy a fair amount from Shop HQ and I find the shipping times are on par with the Q. They do over sell and charge your card and then have to refund your money, also I ordered Waggoners choc. and it took over 14 days to get my order.I still think they have quite a way to go to beat the Q in customer service.