Trusted Contributor

Or has Q started making the Easy Payment prices twice as large as the real price of items? Maybe, I watch it so seldom I just didn't notice this before but I think it's pretty sleazy.

It's always a victory for me when I remember why I entered a room.
Honored Contributor

Every time they ""Upgrade"" things change ... except there prices and shipping charges.

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Super Contributor
They probably want people to think that easy pay price is the total,price for the product. The other night I saw some small graphic on the side of the TV, only listed the price (might have been just easy pay, can't remember) and no product information....like the name of the product. Plus the person talking was on a binge talking about everything else BUT the product. I still have no idea what the name of the product was. I changed the channel.
Honored Contributor

I've noticed it, too. I think they're trying to make people think that's the price.

There have been times lately when I can't read the actual price, it's so small.

A Thrill Of Hope The Weary World Rejoices
Respected Contributor

I've noticed that little "trick" for quite a while about highlighting the easy-payment amount and downplaying the total price.

The hosts often quote one easy-payment amount during presentations, as if it's the total price.

"The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself."
- Augustine

Be Vigilent
Esteemed Contributor

There are a couple of host who say ""25.00$ it's in your house."". I prefer ""we break it down to 25.00$ a month"". Just sounds the honest truth.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Super Contributor

I was just about to say that. The hosts will say ""And it's only $39.95 to get it home!"" as if that's the total price.

Honored Contributor

Easy pays are in the vise of the beholder.

Super Contributor

Not a fan of their sleazy sales tactics.

Esteemed Contributor

As always, buyer beware. {#emotions_dlg.scared}

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein