Esteemed Contributor

Who watches this show and what do you think???? {#emotions_dlg.confused1}

Esteemed Contributor

I've watched a couple of episodes and I feel bad for her. But she wasn't taught how to put on her big girl underwear, dust herself off and keep going. The damage has been done, let it go and stop revisiting the issue, it's only hurting her and those beautiful kids that she can't be there for as she is always in the hospital.

Honored Contributor

I think she needs to get her life together by taking the huge step of removing herself from these reality shows she seems addicted to.

Honored Contributor

I really like Tori, but she looks so thin and stressed out. I think she needs to concentrate on her marriage and family and quit the Reality Shows-Dean also seems a huge mess. I didn't watch it last night but what was he crying so bad about? Not being able to find work?

Respected Contributor

I thought Mystery Girls was cute and hoping for her sake, that it found an audience. When you think of all the silly sitcoms that her father came up with that took off and became iconic it's incredible really and I think she has a similar creativity. She produces her reality show and after the passing of her dad used her inheritance to open a bed and breakfast in Fallbrook CA and created the reality show around it calling it, Tori & Dean Inn Love. By 2008, they had their first child, no longer ran the bed & breakfast and changed the name to Tori & Dean - Home Sweet Hollywood. Though I never watched it, it had an audience and she was successful later changing the name to True Tori. Despite all her faults and poor choices in getting involved with Dean....she is surviving and she is making him pay for his sins by putting it all out there. She is paying for her own sins too. Hopefully, she will stop having kids with that man.

Honored Contributor

I think she wound up doing all these reality shows with him to control him. She probably didn't trust him. If he went off and had a legitimate job, she wouldn't be with him as much as she could if they were working together.

I don't think he'll get any legitimate work now.

Respected Contributor
On 11/19/2014 brii said:

I think she wound up doing all these reality shows with him to control him. She probably didn't trust him. If he went off and had a legitimate job, she wouldn't be with him as much as she could if they were working together.

I don't think he'll get any legitimate work now.

I think his addictions ruined his career. For some reason he is choosing to make them public.

Honored Contributor

I watch the show though I didn't see this week's episode. I do think she's addicted to being on "tv" and having a reality show. I like her, and I think she's finally recognizing she's made some big mistakes in life. She's at least trying to reconcile a bit with her poor choices. Overall, I think she's sweet and a "good" person deep down. Her life is a hot mess. I think she's in over her head, she spends too much, and she had a very dysfunctional relationship with her mother. That's a big part of her problem. She probably never felt loved, and she seems to have a lot of issues with insecurity.

I think Dean needs to be in a mental hospital for a few weeks to get his act together. He's very co dependent on her and she is on him. I feel for those children.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

I don't watch it on a regular basis but I've watched it. They both seem troubled. I'm doubtful their marriage will last.

Frequent Contributor

I never seen it but Ive seen clips of it on other shows. I don't feel bad for her at all. How you got him, is how you lose him!