Honored Contributor

the real housewives of beverly hills.....11/18/14 SEASON 5.....with "news", spoilers, gossip

hi ladies.....hope you are having a nice tuesday so far! it is time for the new season of the real housewives of BEVERLY HILLS! who is around tonight to catch the madness? LOL, they are starting off the season with a bang and a party! the party is one of kyles "white" parties. two new housewives (one with a qvc connection Wink) to replace the two that were let go last year. a few appearances from previous housewives, including camille, taylor, and adrienne! ENJOY!

SEASON 5, EPISODE 1

"Guess Who's Coming to the White Party?"

The ladies all come face-to-face at Kyle’s annual White Party and the over-the-top event is bigger and better than ever now that Mauricio’s real estate agency is selling houses upwards of $50 million.

Ep 1: Guess Who's Coming to the White Party?

After a sudden and secret departure from Puerto Rico at the end of last season, Lisa Vanderpump is still wary of her formerly close friends, but is beginning to reconnect with Yolanda and Kyle. She has no interest in making amends with Brandi, who is also struggling to move past her own hurt. The ladies all come face-to-face at Kyle’s annual White Party and the over-the-top event is bigger and better than ever now that Mauricio’s real estate agency is selling houses upwards of $50 million. The social event of the season brings original Beverly Hills housewives Adrienne Maloof, Camille Grammer, and Taylor Armstrong back together. As unresolved issues come to the surface, Brandi is faced with making amends with both Lisa and Adrienne at the same event.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

Re: the real housewives of beverly hills.....11/18/14 SEASON 5.....with "news", spoilers, gossip

This is my favorite one and I am really excited for Eileen D because in the 80's and 90's I used to watch Y and R all the time, she was my favorite.

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK
Honored Contributor

Re: the real housewives of beverly hills.....11/18/14 SEASON 5.....with "news", spoilers, gossip

by the way, villa blanca restaurant is for sale......

Villa Blanca for Sale

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

Hi sunshine,

What kind of car was Lisa driving?

Honored Contributor

On 11/18/2014 Irshgrl31201 said:

This is my favorite one and I am really excited for Eileen D because in the 80's and 90's I used to watch Y and R all the time, she was my favorite.

hi irish.....i still watch young and the restless and eileen just came back on within the past month or so. i used to be in LOVE with her husband when i was younger....vince van patten.

Image result for vincent van patten

Honored Contributor

On 11/18/2014 luvmyteddy said:

Hi sunshine,

hi luvmyteddy.....not sure, i was too busy typing to notice! maybe a bentley? i will watch again or maybe someone else who is watching noticed......

Esteemed Contributor

I'm watching! I quit watching last season 'cause I couldn't stand Carlton and they were all ganging up on Lisa - glad Carlton is GONE!!!

Respected Contributor

Lisa R is going to have a mouth on her and I don't mean literally.

Respected Contributor

On 11/18/2014 luvmyteddy said:

Hi sunshine,

Porsche

"People with closed hearts will always feel as though they are at war with the world." ~My friend Nancy
Respected Contributor

Lisa's (the original) top lip is too full.

"People with closed hearts will always feel as though they are at war with the world." ~My friend Nancy